Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    Good gawd man, you write as if phones are at war. THEY ARE ALL JUST CELL PHONES!!
    The phones aren't at war. The fanboys are.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    ......... lol @ a guy walking up to your table @ hooters

........ what a lame

........ and YOU are lame for discussing a dayum phone in hooters. wtf..
    Uhm....yeah....I stood up on top of one of those bar stools, got my portable fold out megaphone out, and started yelling...."Attention Hooters... Manny has a new phone, and it's not an iPhone, come check it out!"

WTF?

The guy saw me with it and came over and started talking...it's not like I shoved it up his nose so he'd look at it. He was actually at the outside bar while I was sitting inside, but he can see my table from where I am sitting.

And, I realize the idea behind going to Hooters is to some degree the food, and for most people, to a greater degree the girls, but I don't have to go around hitting on any of the girls there because I already know them all, and my best friend, who was also our waitress that night, well...I don't have to hit on her!

And I showed my phones to my friends because they are all into phones too, and I show it to my customers only if they ask about it....ok so I don't show it to all my customers, but quite a large number ask me about it.

So geez....just thought it was a bit of a funny story!
    I like their steak sandwiches and the raw oysters are ok.
  4.    #44  
    I usually endure the buffalo chicken sandwich, naked wings, and the buffalo shrimp, although those are way too expensive! When I am not all that hungry I'll take a hot dog but have them fry the hell out of it...lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I usually endure the buffalo chicken sandwich, naked wings, and the buffalo shrimp, although those are way too expensive! When I am not all that hungry I'll take a hot dog but have them fry the hell out of it...lol.
    I like the naked wings as well but I am not talking about the chicken
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123