1.    #1  
    Cause I'm getting horrible reception. My 755p use to get 2 bars in my house, now the Pre doesn't get any! I'm going to check on the Airave tomorrow, but is there any chance something like reception can be fixed? Also battery, can that be fixed? There are a few other things I am forgetting in my nearing slumber, I'll get back when I awake.

Thanks

Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    It can be optimized to an extent...get the airave either by paying monthly or try to request it free
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Does the quality of the call suffer? I generally have 2-3 bars too, but everything sounds crystal clear when I actually make a call.

EDIT: nevermind, I just reread that you used to get 2, but now can't get any.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    It can be optimized to an extent...get the airave either by paying monthly or try to request it free
    You got it! Apple optimized the iPhone's reception to a certain extent but it is still screwed by AT&T's crappy coverage. I think almost everything will get better with OS updates in weeks/months/years to come. The only thing that can't be fixed is build quality (Only on current Pre's).
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Cause I'm getting horrible reception. My 755p use to get 2 bars in my house, now the Pre doesn't get any!
    I have the exact same problem. However, I cannot make or receive calls. So, it is not as simple as a difference in the signal strength display. I can make calls with my Treo 700p. I cannot make calls with my Pre in the same exact place.
    I had pretty crumming coverage in my house. I opened the phone, clicked on the sprint, scrolled down to preferences, and the clicked on Update Network settings. My singal jumped from one bar to full. Now I have excellent converage throughout my whole house.