Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm fix this ASAP....pretty dumb...no REAL DUMB!
    whats a minute of your life....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    whats a minute of your life....
    It should be less than a second of my life and I should be able to deo it whereever and when ever......
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    It should be less than a second of my life and I should be able to deo it whereever and when ever......
    ok. what are you going to add right away to make room? do you want to add more music? need to connect to a computer for that
  5.    #5  
    ok. what are you going to add right away to make room? do you want to add more music? need to connect to a computer for that
    Doesnt matter...how many other phones are you able to delete a video just by pressing DELETE?
    I guess you've never heard of the amazon mp3 app?

Plus, what if you wanted to put some "private" vids on your phone to watch and then delete when done? It should be available on the phone... seems like it would be an easy hack?
    Last edited by mdmogren; 06/25/2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Additonal thought.
    it doesn't bother me, but a file manager would be fine.
    Its hella. Hella, hella.... hella , hella..

hella hella ridiculous... hella hella..

Fail. epic. epic, epic fail.

and all the other internet phrases...
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    The only reason I can see for needing to delete a vid witout a pc is when time is of the essence and you want to get rid of it before someone sees it on your phone. Wouldn't hurt to have that ability, particularly once video capture is possible.
    I've been waiting for 5 years to delete music off my iPod with the touch of a button... STILL WAITING!
    "HELLA LAME" - one of my favs, I loved all of her old movies....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Its hella. Hella, hella.... hella , hella..

hella hella ridiculous... hella hella..

and all the other internet phrases...
    I know another internet phrase.

Troll.
    Just another of the great many things that other phones can do, and Palm left out.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane350 View Post
    I've been waiting for 5 years to delete music off my iPod with the touch of a button... STILL WAITING!
    +1
    iPod excuse is lame. Isn't the OS "supposed" to be more advanced than Apple? I can delete stuff off my dumbphones!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    So because apple hasn't done it that means we don't need it?

Some of you people are idiotic. By that measure then the Pre should be 20% faster yet it isn't and the bottom line is people will make excuses just so they can feel good about their purchase and their epeen wee wee can remain its full length.

The OP may not be articulate but his point stands. We should be able to delete music and videos from the phone. This will become important when video recording comes and the ability to download files from the browser. Since we have a neutered device with 8gb and limited functions right now its not an issue.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I thought only 12 year olds said the word "hella"?
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    wow dont ever buy a brand new release phone with brand new os, you think

that it should have evvverrrything at the start lol
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mackey38 View Post
    wow dont ever buy a brand new release phone with brand new os, you think

that it should have evvverrrything at the start lol
    SO TRUE

Anyone who bought a Palm Pre and expected it to be equal to their old phone on day 1 is an *****. ;-)
    The pre sucks. It possesses an interesting new OS, but it's a cheap, junky phone.

Man, am I glad I held off buying this thing.

Treobk214 wrote in theiphoneblog.com:

"So no pro-apple posts are allowed in an iphone bashing thread? This is getting even better."

Since you admittedly don't have the Pre and obviously don't want the Pre...why don't you go back to the iPhone blog forums and keep sticking up for the iPhone.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast