Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
    SO TRUE

Anyone who bought a Palm Pre and expected it to be equal to their old phone on day 1 is an *****. ;-)
    Or just some dumb kid from the "NOW" generation. LOL
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    +1
    beat me to it

+10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
    I thought only 12 year olds said the word "hella"?
    12 year olds usually say hecka. Hella is very Bay area (SF/Oak). Has been for over a decade now.
    lets not argue with OP, he is "AlwayzRight"
    I've never posted on this forum before..... but I do think the OP has a point. I downloaded a short vid of a trip that I took with my gf, at the same time I was loading my itunes. I didn't realize that I couldn't delete it until I was away from my laptop at work. It wasn't a big deal, but I think it would be something nice to be able to do directly from the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyBell View Post
    but I think it would be something nice to be able to do directly from the phone.
    And you will be able to at some point. Its a 1.0 device. Nobody is saying that the OP does not have a point its his lack of patience and maturity were mocking.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    And you will be able to at some point. Its a 1.0 device. Nobody is saying that the OP does not have a point its his lack of patience and maturity were mocking.
    I'm quite aware. I know it's 1.0 device. I just thought it was funny that I thought about this same thing this morning. Good things come to those who wait! (Probably why I rushed out to get the Treo 800w and got cursed lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    Treobk214 wrote in theiphoneblog.com:

"So no pro-apple posts are allowed in an iphone bashing thread? This is getting even better."

Since you admittedly don't have the Pre and obviously don't want the Pre...why don't you go back to the iPhone blog forums and keep sticking up for the iPhone.
    HAHA. Id really like to know what it is you think ties me to some other random dude in some iphone blog site. I also admittedly dont belong to ANY other "smartphone" forums!!!! But your attempts to characterize me that way ARE certainly entertaining! The paranoid conspiracy efforts apparently know no bounds!!! I`m staying RIGHT here, thank ya very much!!! Not going back to some iphoneblog.com which I dont even belong to... I also admittedly dont even own a damn apple iphone. Im using a treo 755! You`re pathetic!

LOL. This is priceless!!!
    Last edited by treobk214; 06/25/2009 at 10:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    eh. for something to so simple they shouldve added it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    I know another internet phrase.

Troll.
    No, that term applies to belligerent posters such as yourself, who are intolerant to anyone who does not laud your latest toy.
    I have a "cloud phone" that isn't allowed to be tethered but makes me use a USB cable to delete stuff. STUPID!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    No, that term applies to belligerent posters such as yourself, who are intolerant to anyone who does not laud your latest toy.
    Did you hear that? I think it's your mommy coming up the stairs...
    But how can a supposed advanced OS device leave out stuff a dumbphone or even memory cards can do? Just because Apple got away with that crap, does that now mean everyone's going to use that 1.0 excuse if they leave a simple detail out of their phone? Being allowed to delete stuff directly off the phone is Phone OS 101, geez! The likely reason Apple won't allow it is really that they are too controlling.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    lets not argue with OP, he is "AlwayzRight"
    exactly
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowland View Post
    I have a "cloud phone" that isn't allowed to be tethered but makes me use a USB cable to delete stuff. STUPID!!!
    true dat
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Doesnt matter...how many other phones are you able to delete a video just by pressing DELETE?

My BB Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Id really like to know what it is you think ties me to some other random dude in some iphone blog site. I also admittedly dont belong to ANY other "smartphone" forums!!!! But your attempts to characterize me that way ARE certainly entertaining!
    So, some other 'random dude' decided to name himself 'treobk214' on the iPhone blog and spend time sticking up for the iPhone? Funny how the Internet works....stuff doesn't really go away.

Dude, it's not big deal that it's you and you love the iPhone.

That's not the problem, I just can't figure out why someone who doesn't even have a Pre would hang out on the Pre forum and talk trash about it? I think there's a name for that type of person but it escapes me right now....oh yeah, Troll!!!
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxla View Post
    My BB Curve
    and every phone i've ever owned??
    I agree that it is lame that you can't delete a video without a computer but I bet it will be taken care of in a future update.
    I guess you could always delete via webshell?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast