Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    So after weeks of reading about everyone else's Pres, I'm finally getting mine. Living 100 miles away from the closest retailer with the Pre, I decided to wait it out a bit. Glad telesales opened up, because I was getting pretty desperate. Anyway, a (dare I say) pleasant chat with a Sprint telesales rep got me hooked up. I did think it was funny; he seemed to be reading a cue card, and asked me why I was interested in a Pre, because they "don't want to sell it to the wrong customer". I remember that being on some materials shown prior to Pre release. I then explained how I was looking for Synergy and multi-tasking... He then launches into some features I didn't know about the Pre, like it taking my Gmail contacts and merging them with my Facebook contacts, and how I could have multiple applications open. Anyway, 6/30 is Pre Day for me, and I can't wait. InvisibleShields are here waiting, and a Touchstone is set to arrive a couple days after.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Congratulations on your upcoming Pre. I hope you like it as much as I love mine!
    Damn! I placed my order earlier today and my order status says it's backordered. You're lucky! Fingers crossed that my Pre would get to me sooner.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Telesales? Is this only at the corporate level?

thanks,

McKay
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mckay View Post
    Telesales? Is this only at the corporate level?

thanks,

McKay
    It's not corporate for me. On their website when looking at phones it says to call them to order.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by premaddy View Post
    Damn! I placed my order earlier today and my order status says it's backordered. You're lucky! Fingers crossed that my Pre would get to me sooner.
    Just got shipping confirmation... June 30! Hope they get yours out quick.
    Congrats!