1.    #1  
    I know somebody else made a thread about this but I couldn't find it in the Search function. I'm hitting the forums from my desktop ok. But on the Pre, I get a "400" error and a white page each time I hit them. I tried clearing my cache. No dice.

I don't wanna keep going to treocentral.com to post here when I'm on the move. I LOVED the mobile version of precentral.net. Any ideas?
    i've been looking at this site from my pre since i got it (the full site; i didn't know there was a mobile one).

there, wasn't that helpful to hear that someone does not have the same problem you do and offers no solution to your specific query? you're welcome.
    That was me who posted last time, clearing the cookies and cache fixed it for me...
    Cooper, in case you don't know, the mobile version is at m.forums.precentral.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That was me who posted last time, clearing the cookies and cache fixed it for me...
    I had the same problem, and I had to clear the cookies and cache, AND soft reset my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Cooper, in case you don't know, the mobile version is at m.forums.precentral.net
    i'll check it out, but this site has worked pretty well for me so far.
    I thought the full site worked fine on my Pre until I discovered the mobile version... Now I rarely go back to the full version lol. The mobile one is just so much more efficient.
    I have had the same issue on my PC also and clearing cookies and temp internet files fixed this also.