1. faz
    May Be its Just me Accuweather is not working ?

please help.. its just loading
    Works for me.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Mine was doing that about an hour ago. It would just sit in the grey screen and try to load. I just looked at it now and its working fine again.
    Similar problem with mine.. When it does work, no radar!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Earlier today my accuweather did the same thing (gray). Now its working fine. I dunno.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Perhaps it's all that God stuff; mine is working now and Palm loves you.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Try closing the app, and then quickly re-open it. I've had good luck getting it going by just doing that.
    I've had the spinning wheel problem, and also it stopped updating at 10:43am this morning. I restarted it around 5:00pm and it connected and updated again. Still buggy.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    same thing happen here today, got a network error message a couple of times.
    I'm seeing the same network error message. Deleted and reinstalled the app with no luck.
    I have had that happen here and there. It usually just passes within a day or two. I am not really sure what it is. If it persists I would say to contact the developer.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Same prob with mine today. Worked fine every other day, today it decides to show weather from 2 weeks ago or not work at all. Weather Channel app still works fine.
    Works for me but Accuweather data has never been very accurate. Sort of ironic. Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I get an error every so often.. just now it keeps giving me a "network connection error"
    Took awhile to load data but working otherwise here.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Switch to Weather Channel? That's what I did. I like it a lot better.
    If TWC had a paid app with no ads and a nicer interface I would switch in a minute.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Come play with my Twitter.
    Mine's not working either, so I uninstalled it. No big deal, I never use it. I simply created a bookmark/launcher icon for Weather Underground's quick forecast on my zipcode. That's a "web OS", the apps ARE the Internet.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I uninstall/reinstall and it works fine now
    I have the free version and have not noticed any issues.