1.    #1  
    Switched from Verizon to Sprint. Outstanding experience so far. Today Sprint came through again. I shared with Customer Retention that I was extremely happy with Pre and Sprint Customer Service except for one thing: I didn't think I should have to pay for Airave to get a good signal in my home and shouldn't have to pay monthly Airave fee. In a matter of minutes I received credit for Airave and will no longer be billed for the service.

My family has 3 Pre's. Got them on launch day. All are working perfectly.

A+.

A+.

It's only going to get better. I need a new grading scale.
  2. faz
    COngrats man ... welcome to Spritn
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I switched to Sprint and got the pre a couple of weeks ago, but, even though their map said I should have good coverage where I live, I could barely get a bar. So I returned it.
    A week later, I read about the Airave and decided to try again. Installed it and I am ok.
    I had to pay for the Airave and service and that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I have to pay extra to make the service work, where it is already supposed to work. Please can you tell me what email address you wrote to? I would like to share my story and see what happens. To make matters worse, they just sent me a $36 activation bill for the 1st pre I returned..
    Last edited by ndawes; 06/25/2009 at 06:18 PM.
  4.    #4  
    I didn't email. I called Customer Service, asked for Customer Retention.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndawes View Post
    To make matters worse, they just sent me a $36 activation bill for the 1st pre I returned..
    I have never paid an activation fee. Whenever I get one I call them about it and they always take it off.