1.    #1  
    Ok, so I was on the waiting list for the Pre and I finally got the call saying that I could get mine which was on a Tuesday. I've had several palm phones including a Treo 750 which I had to get replaced multiple times due to charger import failure, and an 800 which had a charging port failure as well (which occurred the Sunday after the Pre launched). I was ready to never buy a Palm again due to my frustration with them but I really liked what the Pre had to offer. I instantly fell in love with it and it was working beautifully. Now, on Thursday, just 3 day after getting it, the touch screen stopped working. I took it to the sprint store and they could not fix it so I'm going to have to wait 1-2 weeks for them to ship me a new one. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem?
    No one around here has complained of any problems with their Pre.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    No one around here has complained of any problems with their Pre.
    I pray thats sarcasm. The pre's screen has a lot of glitches, dead pixels, distortions, etc. The build is loose and has a lot of problems. Palm rushed the pre out and its a shame. With some more TLC they could have made a pre that was outstanding all around, not just software.