1.    #1  
    a little late but here you go

i waiting in line for 15 mins to get the pre. luckily i live in a rural area and there were only 6 people in line(i was 7) for the pre at my local mall. when the spring store opened they gave out 7 tickets. i waited in line for my turn with the sales rep. when it was finally my turn the sales rep said that they didn't have anymore. i asked him how many they had and he said 7. so i was confused because i was the 7th person in line and i got a ticket. the sales rep pointed to the 6 people playing with their new pre's and the 7th he pointed to a person in the back(a sales rep). i was very upset, so i sent my friend that was with me to go to the other sprint store and see if they had any(this was after the sales rep said that the other store was sold out) my friend came back ,just before they put me onto a list which was to order me a new pre the following monday, and he said that the other store had 4 left. so i said screw this and went to the other store in the mall. the people there were VERY nice. they said that they have had trouble with the other store(the sales reps being mean to customers and things like that) but i said whatever i have my pre. we were all laughing and having a good time while waiting for the pre to be turned on and activated. after it was i started playing with it right away. i loved it. the sales rep told me the basics of how to use it(i knew already ) and we talked for a little. then i left. the whole ride home i played with it and loved it. now its been a few weeks later and i still love it. a few common complaints about it though such as.... the time it takes to switch between cards... no camera(recording)... lack of apps(i know the sdk will be released and a steady flow of apps will start to appear in the app catalog)... other than those few complaints.... oh and battery life(ill manage) i absolutely love the pre. it is amazing for being a v1 phone and a v1 os. i guarantee you once apps come out for the pre... some speed issues are fixed... it will be a very intense fight between iphone and the pre(plus sprint has better deals on plans) well thats my story... still love the pre.... can't wait to see the future of it... thank you for all your hard work and everything else!
    Neat story. Thanks for sharing derik. I just ordered my pre with telesales, looking forward to it.

But damn man! Paragraphs, punctuation, capitalization? Are they history already? Did you type this on your pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by premaddy View Post
    Neat story. Thanks for sharing derik. I just ordered my pre with telesales, looking forward to it.

But damn man! Paragraphs, punctuation, capitalization? Are they history already? Did you type this on your pre?
    Even the pre has an enter key...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    Even the pre has an enter key...
    I actually typed that in the story to palm. And it was just in a simple box form so I didn't put spaces. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    I actually typed that in the story the palm. And it was just in a simple box form so I didn't put spaces. Sorry about that.
    haha. i was just bustin' your chops. But more people will read it if it doesn't give them a headache...