Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nothing to see here! Moving on...
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LACienega View Post
    Who gets a colony of bubbles under their screen?

I work with mobile electronics and I've never seen that...must be a user error..like liquid damage
    My first one had 4 small bubbles on the right side of the screen. No liquid damage. It looked like air pockets or something...weird stuff.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    My phone works perfectly. No wobble, no screen defect, no keyboard problems... *Crosses fingers*
    Wow there are a lot of ****heads on this forum. And a lot of losers who don't know the meaning of a forum. The original poster was just sharing his story about his purchase. So many personal attacks and childish behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEED3D View Post
    Yup and have fun. Yours will surely break soon as well.
    Well.. mine is not broken and don't call me shirley!
    sorry, I couldn't resist!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Just wanted to report I exchanged my phone and got a new one that has a manufacturing date of 6/23/2009. It's working exceptionally and feels a lot more sturdy with no wobble issues. This pre also has no stuck/dead pixels and no discoloration.

I'm a happy customer now, hopefully it will stay that way!
    Well, I was gonna make a witty comment, but Sonnyvsp beat me to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    I could care less too.

( I think this was meant for LEED3D though. I may have replied to the wrong poster. )
    I am hoping that the Eos the phone with half the memory comes with a micro sd card and I will try the phone. I waited for two years for this phone, I was in "silly season" with Perry. I like the style of the Treo's, the Blackberries ect. The keyboard on the Treo Pro is not half bad. I will try the BB Tour to be released the 20th of July!
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    Nothing to see here! Moving on...
    PRE-ferred YOU crack me up!
    Good luck OP, I'm also on my second Pre, and yea, it feels better for some reason.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Since OP is a happy camper now can I suggest we close this thread?

Kind of tired seeing "This phone is crap" being bumped.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Since OP is a happy camper now can I suggest we close this thread?

Kind of tired seeing "This phone is crap" being bumped.
    Agreed! I feel guilty every time I see this thread at the top of the page. I was just stating that my current phone was crap because I was so frustrated. Don't want people to get the impression that I think the overall phone is a POS though haha.

As long as they get these issues ironed out, the Pre will be a great device and I'm finding that with my second one currently.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I love this forum! These replies are awesome.... All I need is a bag of popcorn and I am set. I hope your next pre isnt defective.... My pre is still as wonderful as it was on day one. I think I got a "lucky one"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123