Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I mailed in my rebate form for the Pre today. They almost got me with the laziness factor (see how it took me weeks to get around to doing it?). I would have gone for Best Buy or RS for the instant rebate, but I managed to snag a Pre on June 5 at a nearby Sprint Corp Store.

I'm looking forward to receiving $100 in, say, 4 months.

Anyone had any luck tracking their rebates on sprintrebates.com?
    Yup. Got an email confirmation about the rebate and I can track it on line. That said, nowt much has happened in the last week, but at least I know it's in their system
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I mailed mine on June 10th, and I received an e-mail on June 19th that it was at 58% and I should expect something within 10-14 weeks.

I just checked today, still at the same status.
    ^^ Same here.
    I just checked mine online and it says that I'm not eligible?!?! WTF?!?
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I mailed mine on June 10th, and I received an e-mail on June 19th that it was at 58% and I should expect something within 10-14 weeks.

I just checked today, still at the same status.
    they wait till the 30-day activation period is fulfilled
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Yeah, mine is at 58%, also. Waiting for the 30 days.
    I sent my rebate in about 2 weeks ago: My update says the following:

Track Your Rebate Results
    Tracking Results: Status Detail

Offer Information for: 344xxxxxxxx
    Offer: VARIABLE REWARD AMOUNT DEPENDING ON PRODUCT PURCHASED
    Date Received: 06-21-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate submission has been received and is proceeding through the validation process according to the promotional terms and conditions. Please check back in 1-2 weeks for updates to your request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your Privacy Rights | Acceptable Use Policy and Visitor Agreement | Copyright Notices | Find a Store | Contact Us

2009 Sprint. All rights reserved.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Ignore my previous message.. guess that was the rebate for my last phone, which I never got a postcard for. Boo... lost $100. Will wait and update when the new rebate goes in.
    thanks for the reminder- i need to mail mine in, can it be done online or no?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrzymuscle26 View Post
    thanks for the reminder- i need to mail mine in, can it be done online or no?
    Nope, you'll have to use snail mail and they need a copy of the receipt too.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MariMar View Post
    Nope, you'll have to use snail mail and they need a copy of the receipt too.
    My rebate was easy - no receipt to send in or anything. I guess they just look it up by phone number. I just had to mail the card in, not even the upc code.
    I just looked at my receipt and it says it had to be mailed by June 20th?? Does everyone else's say that tooooo????? OMG!!!!! this is HORRIBLE!! LOL how could I miss that!
    Quote Originally Posted by prissymissy14 View Post
    I just looked at my receipt and it says it had to be mailed by June 20th?? Does everyone else's say that tooooo????? OMG!!!!! this is HORRIBLE!! LOL how could I miss that!
    Mine had some date in July, can't remember exactly...
    I hope the girl gave me the wrong MIR form... I'm going to cry if not... 100 bucks down the drain....LOL
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prissymissy14 View Post
    Yeah...Mine too (from the sixth). Am I boned? I thought it would have been the thirty-day rule :-/
    I'm just glad for the email. I'll surprise the wife with the $100 when it arrives.
    Well if you got screwed by the rebate thing, just return the phone and buy another one! Screw Sprint back for being el stupidos! And if you use Amex they'll cover anything that a merchant won't return after 30 days up to 90 days, I think....Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by megamitch View Post
    Yeah...Mine too (from the sixth). Am I boned? I thought it would have been the thirty-day rule :-/
    Where on the receipt does it say 20 days? I'm looking at mine and can't see it. Was just about to send in if thats true color me screwed to.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    That's why you mail it in the same day you buy it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast