Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    That's why you mail it in the same day you buy it.
    Ditto
    I paid $299 at the store so they gave me the credit on my account making my price $199 also.
    Any one have there rebate declined? I checked mine yesterday and it now says DECLINED:

Offer Information for: 614-353-****
    Offer: VARIABLE REWARD AMOUNT DEPENDING ON PRODUCT PURCHASED
    Date Received: 06-16-2009
    Status Detail: Invalid.

----------------

I emailed sprint care and they said wait 30 days from activation and check the status then. I'm just kind of concerned how it already says DECLINED.

edit-looks like others had the same problem. Heres the email I got from sprint when I asked why it was declined:

"Thank you for contacting the Sprint/Nextel Rebate Center. We apologize for any inconvenience. We have received your submission, but we are currently unable to honor it because you are still within the 30 day activation period. Please allow 30 days from 06/06/2009 for an updated status of your rebate submission."
    My status says declined also...............
    Mine says declined as well however I changed my phone number and it says that my phone number is invalid. I wrote to them with the new number like they asked so hopefully they can correct it.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    My Authorized sprint retailer did the rebate for me, all i had to do was mail it
    I finally mailed ours (for 2 Pre's) last week, certified mail. Checked on the USPS site and they got delivered on Monday. So I checked the SprintRebate.com site to see if it'd been entered.

Had a heart attack when it pulled up 100% complete, check's in the mail!. Had another heart attack when the amount showed $400. Had a third heart attack when I realized the date was from 2006 & for our last phones....
    Mailed it last Wednesday and today got an e-mail that it was in the system.
    Hopefully it will go out soon.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Mailed it last Wednesday and today got an e-mail that it was in the system.
    Hopefully it will go out soon.
    Me too. Got an email today also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    I finally mailed ours (for 2 Pre's) last week, certified mail. Checked on the USPS site and they got delivered on Monday. So I checked the SprintRebate.com site to see if it'd been entered.

Had a heart attack when it pulled up 100% complete, check's in the mail!. Had another heart attack when the amount showed $400. Had a third heart attack when I realized the date was from 2006 & for our last phones....
    Thats kinda funny. Good luck...with the new rebate.
    Let's see. If you estimate around they sold maybe 350,000 Pre's at stores without the instant rebate, then Sprint has to pay back, but still has access to, $35,000,000 in the bank for 10-14 weeks, not counting the weeks that passed before we all remembered to send in the rebate form. Interest (around 2% for us nobody's, probably higher for Sprint, or they could loan it out for much more for a short term to some other company) on that kind of scratch, even for 3 or 4 months adds up! That's around $175K. That's enough to pay for them to work 24 hours a day to get that dang Adobe Flash program up!!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    I received a postcard from Sprint saying they didn't receive my receipt with the rebate. That's BS. The receipt was in there...
    Mine was declined, dont really understand why though.

Corporate (company paid) accounts that qualify for Business Device Flat Pricing or contract renewal service credit offers are not eligible for this offer.
    Product Limit Exceeded

If i qualified fro Business Device Flat Pricing i didnt get it. I might have to call and see if they'll just credit my account instead. maybe dan@sprint.com?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123