Is it an app? No experience with it, only know it plays video.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    It's suppose to be used to convert video to a format our phones can play.

I will stick with other programs already available.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I just want an audio player with some kind of level boost. The Pre's native music player is way too quiet.
    I would use any other app. I have used Real apps before. They were horrible. I'm surprised they still exist but maybe they have started making better software...maybe not lol
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    real player on my 650 was fine

of course something like ptunes would be nice on the pre since you could actually have some sort of functionality
    How do you download real player sp beta? When I click the download link on the real player website it just keeps opening up cards on the pre? any help thx...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    This is PC software, not Pre software. It is used to convert videos to Pre (iPhone) format so you can transfer them from your PC to your Pre via USB.
    I used it 2 days ago and it works quite well actually, I had a movie file that was 1gb and had it convert to pre format (nice that i just click convert for palm pre instead of typing in specs) and in less then an hour i have a .3gp file that was 235mbs and looks just as good on my pre as it did on my comp!
    SCK Manager
    I use the iPhone setting in Handbrake with great results. It outputs a h.264/AAC file that looks great. On my Mac Pro (4 CPU cores) I can convert a movie in about 20 minutes.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I use the iPhone setting in Handbrake with great results. It outputs a h.264/AAC file that looks great. On my Mac Pro (4 CPU cores) I can convert a movie in about 20 minutes.

The video that i had was in h.264/AAC mpeg4 file for iphones, but when i tried to add it to my pre thru itunes it said that my phone doesnt support this filetype.... Am i missing something? I had to have it in 3gp format but some of my ituens mp4 files work? WEIRD
    SCK Manager
    FOR PRE: REAL PLAYER SP FINAL DELIVERS PC TO MOBILE VIDEO SYNC

RealPlayer SP loses beta tag; delivers PC-to-mobile video sync | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com

for a download:
    http://www.real.com/?lang=en&loc=us

mac version coming up next