1.    #1  
    about my wobble ie: oreo-twist, side-side shuffle, Pre-wobble and the apply yet boringly named "loose slider".

My wobble isnt bad..maybe a millimeter or two yet its bothering me and with the 30 day deadline approaching I need to determine if its something I want to live with.

My main concern is that I am afraid its going to get worse or that even in its current state it will continue to bother me..
    I have tried a couple of other Pre's from a 3rd party dealer and neither of them had the wobble and I liked how it felt and wish my phone felt that secure.

I have no other issue's with this particular phone I really like it, so Im really debating if I should exchange it and possibly end up with another potential issue or issue's.

I spoke to a rep who I am familiar with and trust and he is telling me that his store isnt aware of this issue, which I kind of find odd but after talking to him I guess its up to the mgr to determine if its exchangeable.

I did open a new line on my family plan to get this phone so I did say that if I showed up to do an exchange and didnt get it then I would probably cancel the line and return the phone..after I told him that he said that they would more then likely do the exchange rather then lose the line.

so now I am back to square one, should I do the exchange and risk getting anther problem or keep this one and if the problem gets worse or I cant live with it the way it is TEP it, but if I do that I might end up out the $100.

any advice?
    Here is some info about TEP that will help you understand how the insurance works. There are very few time that you will ever have to pay the $100.

There are two different services that come with the $7 a month. One is ESRP which is in-store repair, which covers cracked screens, loss of service, manufacture defects, etc...the other is TEP which covers everything from water damage to physical damage(ex if you run over your phone in a puddle it is COVERED), lost or stolen. So YES, water damage is covered with the $100 deductible. In store service has no fee with the plan, without the plan it is $35 - $55 depending on the repair.

I have run into an issue where customer would lie and say their phone had no contact with water when it obviously did and they would call the insurance and say "well the repair place said it was water damage", the insurance rejected it. Had the customer call right back in and say they dropped it in the tolet and they replaced it with no problem. So it all depends how you word everything when talking to the insurace guys. But either way it is covered.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Would the "Wobble" be considered manufacturer defect you think or physical damage?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Would the "Wobble" be considered manufacturer defect you think or physical damage?
    this is what concerns me.

I would be happy if it could be instore repaired as this is the only issue I have.

but I know there is no repairing the Pre yet..
    They will never be repairing the Pre. This was announced before the release. You will only get a replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    This is considered manufacture defect.