1.    #1  
    Session Description
    Intro to webOS Programming on the Palm pre

SoCal Code Camp is a free weekend with lots of sessions for developers.
    SoCal Code Camp

Sorry for late notice, but Code Camp just put up actual session times. Before today the session was just to be sometime over the weekend.

Remember also that preDevCamp is August 8th. Check preDevCamp to find a city near you or become an organizer for your city.
    Quote Originally Posted by bassrat View Post
    Session Description
    Intro to webOS Programming on the Palm pre

SoCal Code Camp is a free weekend with lots of sessions for developers.
    SoCal Code Camp

Sorry for late notice, but Code Camp just put up actual session times. Before today the session was just to be sometime over the weekend.

Remember also that preDevCamp is August 8th. Check preDevCamp to find a city near you or become an organizer for your city.
    w00t!! Go UCSD!!! On that note, I'm very tempted to check it out. I dunno if I can dedicate the whole weekend to it, but even though I have the SDK, I've been too lazy to work on an app myself. This could motivate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    w00t!! Go UCSD!!! On that note, I'm very tempted to check it out. I dunno if I can dedicate the whole weekend to it, but even though I have the SDK, I've been too lazy to work on an app myself. This could motivate me.
    Pshh! UCI all the way! Disregarding school spirit though, I just might have to go check that out!
    but even though I have the SDK, I've been too lazy to work on an app myself. This could motivate me.
    Are you serious? Why did you apply then?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    i think i'll go. lol.
    Bummer, wished I could this weekend. Will look fwd to Aug.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Are you serious? Why did you apply then?
    well, probably because I was planning to, but when you're coding at work all day, coming home and coding up all evening isn't exactly the easiest thing to get motivated to do.
    I'm confused, is there any way to sign up for that class or do you just show up?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I'm confused, is there any way to sign up for that class or do you just show up?
    You sign up and then show up. Just create a profile and select the check box for the webOS lecture in lectures page.
    Really?, Really?

Wow.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by albie333 View Post
    sorry for the inconvience, did it on a thread from way way back!
    Wtf was that crap all about? You need to be banned immediately.