1.    #1  
    Okay guys...from your home screen, type your name without looking at your handset all together. However, you must first start with your fingers off your keyboard, look away and then type your first name.

After you have done that, google search whatvyou typed and tap images and copy the url here so we can see what was the first image listed. I'll go first..

My name is Anthony.

I typed: s rhiny

My google image search of s rhiny: s rhiny - Google Search

Some weird guy wearing a monster/unicorn tshirt. The more interesting part is that skanky looking girls follow that first image...with plush rhino dolls. Lmao!
  2.    #2  
    I thought I would give it a go again and I came up with "qhrhony" un fortunately there were no images
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Okay guys...from your home screen, type your name without looking at your handset all together. However, you must first start with your fingers off your keyboard, look away and then type your first name.

After you have done that, google search whatvyou typed and tap images and copy the url here so we can see what was the first image listed. I'll go first..

My name is Anthony.

I typed: s rhiny

My google image search of s rhiny: s rhiny - Google Search

Some weird guy wearing a monster/unicorn tshirt. The more interesting part is that skanky looking girls follow that first image...with plush rhino dolls. Lmao!
    this seems more like google fun than actual palm pre fun, also, I think by now most of us with the pre knows how to use the keyboard well enough to type our own names without looking (at least i can).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    this seems more like google fun than actual palm pre fun, also, I think by now most of us with the pre knows how to use the keyboard well enough to type our own names without looking (at least i can).
    Ya but your not going to start with your fingers feeling the keys at first. Your going to look away and guess where to put your fingers down ( therefire you are not feeling for the secret F key to hint yiu where things are.). I just thiught ot would be something fun... =/