Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Headed over to exchange my Pre at the SF store on Mission and 5th and they said walkins are welcome to come and purchase on the spot. No more wait list.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I got mine from palo alto after waiting on the wai list over a week at three stores... I STILL haven't gotten a call from the san bruno store. Bastids...
    Wireless Wizards located in SF and Walnut Creek and Concord, just got their shipments in today and they got enough stock that they aren't expecting shortages for a long while.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    There is a location thread btw for the bay area

Sprint stores in the south bay have em in stock - the zagg invisible shield store at oakridge mall (san jose) says the pre shield is one of their most popular items right now (of course I am on my 2nd and now have to return it due to another defect in it, bah)
    people from San Francisco came down to salinas for the pre
    Please move to the location forum for Bay Area.

With the ad campaign coming, they must be getting their inventory up. Let's hope that means APPS!!!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    More found. I put my name on the list on Friday in Emeryville. And they called me today, only offering a one day hold. They claimed 200 peeps on the list ahead of me on Friday.