Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. mecca's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
       #1  
    I show off my pre all the time and the one thing that amazes everyone is the leather case with the pull out strap. Most of my phone drops have been from taking phones from cases or holsters. I have yet to drop my pre because of the case. I love it.
  2. #2  
    I also have this case and love it. The strap was a nice touch.
  3. Newberry's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #3  
    i almost let someone hold my phone today, and then i pulled it back.


    I just haven't found a case i like yet
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mecca View Post
    I show off my pre all the time and the one thing that amazes everyone is the leather case with the pull out strap. Most of my phone drops have been from taking phones from cases or holsters. I have yet to drop my pre because of the case. I love it.
    Which leather case are we talking about?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    Which leather case are we talking about?
    The "Palm" leather belt holster. It has a ribbon tab, kind of like the kind for batteries (and the battery on your Pre) that you can pull to lift the phone into your hand. It keeps you from having to touch the screen when you get a notification (hitting other buttons inadvertently) or dropping the phone while pinching it to pull it out. I haven't picked one up yet, due to price, but I plan to.
  6. #6  
    could you send a link for where we can buy one?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    could you send a link for where we can buy one?
    It's the one the sprint stores carry. I also have this case (got it for fathers day) but I'm still up in the air on if I like it or not. I kinda feel like I have to use two hands to get it in and out. I always feel like I'm going to pull the string and have the phone accidentally fall out.
  8. #8  
    case is poor design with that tab bs imo

    look at the work it takes to get the phone back in 90% of the time the tab is all twisted

    cant wait to replace mine
  9. #9  
    I am thinking about another "sleeve" type case as I have been using the pouch they included with the Pre. Is this Palm one easy to put in/out of your pocket?
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    Yep that's it
  11. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by JRock420 View Post
    case is poor design with that tab bs imo

    look at the work it takes to get the phone back in 90% of the time the tab is all twisted

    cant wait to replace mine
    I have found if I pull the tab enough to raise the phone about half way up, I can grab the phone and the ribbon and tab do not get tangled. However, I do understand your point.
  12. #13  
    I think this is a great case. It is the first holster I have ever worn. I find it useful on my belt because I can easily take it out of the case and it is even easier to put the Pre back in. I don't have problems with the ribbon getting twisted because the magnetic flap holds the ribbon flat against the case as soon as I remove the Pre. Even my coworkers are impressed by the case and they have several holster carriers for their phones.

Posting Permissions