Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    This may be a stupid question, but when on multiple calls, how do I hang up just one?

I called my wife, it went to voicemail, but while I was leaving a message, she called me back. Now I'm on her voicemail and on the phone with her. I tried to hang up the voicemail call, but didn't see how. I can transfer to the other call or hang up all calls, but I don't see how to hang up just one.

Am I just missing something?
    you cant
    Not a stupid question at all the feature is absent for no good reason IMO.
    On non-Pre CDMA phones, the call also always stays active. You can switch between calls, but you can't end an individual call. This is unique to CDMA devices.
    The feature is absent on all CDMA phones. It is not the Pre, but CDMA.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the quick replies. Glad to know I'm not blind.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Not a stupid question at all the feature is absent for no good reason IMO.
    This is either a Sprint or CDMA issue... it has come up as a point of conversation in every Treo release as well.

However, it is not exactly true that you can't hang up on one. What happens is if you are on one call and another on hold. You hang up the live call and wait 30 secs (maybe a bit longer) and Sprint will ring your phone back. When you answer your other call will be live again. You just have to warn the other person or they hang up thinking they were disconnected.