1.    #1  
    When I text someone I see the entire conversation but as soon as I back out into my conversations screen they are not there. When they text me back I see them again and then back out and they are gone. Sorry if this sound weird I just couldn't find any information on this issue. Figure that I would ask here before calling tech support...
    I have the same problem. The first time it happened, I just did a reset and it worked. Now that's not helping. I even tried deleting the one person (it only happens to one person...my most frequently texted person) and adding them back and still the same problem. Pretty frustrating! But until they fix it, one thing that does work is if you're in the Messaging app and start typing the person's name, it will bring the conversation up. But if you erase what you typed in, it won't show the conversation in the overall conversation screen. How strange is that?!
    Make sure you have conversations selected at the top of the main screen and not buddies. This threw me off to the first time it happened.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Im having the same issue too!
  5.    #5  
    hmm.. this is a weird one. I guess I will give Tech Support a call and see what help I can get on this issue. I will report back to everyone if they have a solution. And BTW. This didn't start happening till the other night when my phone downloaded the new WebOS 1.0.3 release.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisrus View Post
    Make sure you have conversations selected at the top of the main screen and not buddies. This threw me off to the first time it happened.
    Yeah, that's not the problem. The problem is that in the conversation screen, a certain person will not appear even though there should be a conversation listed with the person. If you type in their name right there at the conversation screen, the conversation will appear, but without searching, the person won't be there.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    same here
    it happened when i deleted the orig conversation to clear it out, but then when i got a text it was all there just now i gotta search to find it cause its not listed

any ideas
    mt
    you have the same problem. Soft reset brings it back to nomral, but its a pain.
    Sorry I meant I had the same problem.