Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Had it since launch...so far so good. other than being a face-oil magnet, all has been a great. now that the keyboard isn't as tacky(read:sticky feeling) it is worlds better.
    Very happy with my Pre. Better than the instinct
    the signature says it all......
    I lurve my Pre! <3
    love love love my pre works like a charm
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    There is no sound when I get text messages or email. Play sound is on in the preference section, sound is turned on and nothing works. Also the pre is too slow and I do not get a good signal compared to my treo 755p. Thinking about taking it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre07 View Post
    There is no sound when I get text messages or email. Play sound is on in the preference section, sound is turned on and nothing works. Also the pre is too slow and I do not get a good signal compared to my treo 755p. Thinking about taking it back.
    This isn't the thread you're looking for.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pre07 View Post
    This is the reason this thread was started, to keep posts like yours separate.
    Get another one and if that don't work for you go back to the treo. You seem like you like it better.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Could not find the thread. Anyway the post was asking if people were happy and I am not, I am just giving my reasons whats wrong with that. By the way I am unhappy that there is no notification when you have missed a call or message unless you turn on your phone, I wish a light would blink or something.
    Last edited by pre07; 06/25/2009 at 11:25 PM.
    I have had no hardware issues with my Pre. It has been working fine. Touchwood. Functionality wise I wish it had a lot more, but I am willing to wait for things to roll out over next 6 months.

I am a happy camper.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I'm in love with my Pre!

Gorgeous screen, multitasking, wonderful sync with my Google Calendar and Gmail--it's a dream come true!

No BS--If all were equal and I could get an iPhone 3GS today (on the same network, for same price, etc), I don't think I could suffer lack of multitasking! I was listening to Pandora today and texting... and then was writing an email... and then answered a text and then was reading some NY Times! It was basically a computer experience!!
    I have also had my Pre since launch day and I love it! No problems... I prefer getting new features, apps, etc over time because it keeps things exciting and new!
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Arrrrrrr....I be one happy monkey pirate.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Can't stand to have a single thread without some negativity, eh? Pretty lame.
    Sometimes the truth hurts. I am not a fanboy, I am a customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Sometimes the truth hurts. I am not a fanboy, I am a customer.
    In your bitterness, you somehow miss the point.
    im good
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I love my pre!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Absolutely adore it. Only problem with the Pre is that I'm spending way too much time on this forum...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    It has a couple missing things that would make me LOVE it, but for the most part I'm happy.
    Love my Pre more than any other phone I've had and will be happy as long as Pre #2 doesn't break.

Also, Palm needs to please keep sending out the updates!
    I just got mine a few hours ago! im very happy with it
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast