Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Don't know if this is a glitch on just my phone, or if it's a problem for multiple people. I noticed that when there's an update available (btw- I've never seen a notification for an available update- has anyone?) and I check it under the updates app, sometimes I'll see the same app listed 3-5 times, as if I had multiple instances of the app installed, and each one needed to be updated.

I first noticed this with the latest firmware update (1.0.3), and it only occurs while updating through the update app. If done via the app store, I simply update the app in question, and that's that- no multiple updates or any other craziness. I've got a pic attached- today was the third time I've seen the issue.

Pandora has been the most "vocal" (heh) of the apps to have the multiple update issue, but I've noticed it with other ones as well. Anyone else seeing it? Or has my phone simply made a sacrosanct pact with the unholy, granting it powers of confusion and confoundury? (Yes, I made "confound" a verb. Hell, I'm not even sure I spelled my made-up word correctly. Or if it's really a verb, for that matter. What of it?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I saw this too. When I tried it yesterday, I had 2 Pandora updates. The fist one failed, and the second one worked fine
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    I saw this too. When I tried it yesterday, I had 2 Pandora updates. The fist one failed, and the second one worked fine
    Ah. Well, you've shut down the "my phone is the anti-christ" theory I was secretly hoping was true.

Anyone else seeing this? The more people it affects, the better chance there is that Palm fixes it...
    Yeah, I've seen it before as well.