Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. forsethc's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugefunk84 View Post
    christ, lay off the guy u freakin nazis. so he didnt search, doesnt need an army of pre owners harassing him for pointing out something someone may have not known (like me for one).
    Agreed. I did not know this and would never have thought to search for whether or not the headphones were magnetic or not.

    Just because it's old news doesn't mean it's not news to someone.

    Would you rather him searched and said "Bump!!" in the old thread?
  2. #22  
    Any possible way to use those magnets with the magnets in the back panel for the touchstone?
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpsyc View Post
    Apologies if this has been posted before, I just noticed that the little metal circles on the headphones that came with the pre are actually tiny magnets that 'lock' the two earpieces together for storage. Figured I'd share, go ahead and try it out.

    Quite cool
    Welcome to the forums. I rarely see this feature mentioned so i'm sure you helped someone. Thanks.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugefunk84 View Post
    christ, lay off the guy u freakin nazis. so he didnt search, doesnt need an army of pre owners harassing him for pointing out something someone may have not known (like me for one).
    Quote Originally Posted by forsethc View Post
    Agreed. I did not know this and would never have thought to search for whether or not the headphones were magnetic or not.

    Just because it's old news doesn't mean it's not news to someone.

    Would you rather him searched and said "Bump!!" in the old thread?
    At least bumping the old thread would potentially save server space and fall within the rules and guidelines of these forums. Also it should cut down on threads that could be posted in the wrong location. Just some thoughts.
  5. akarol's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Be some pretty dead forums for sure
    Perfect! Wouldn't that be great? Answers to all your questions right there! Without the useless clutter. Ahhh... utopia!
  6. #26  
    Wow, I just realized this when my headphones "clicked" together! I've had my Pre Plus since April and I use my headphones at my desk while the phone is "docked" on the touchstone. My headphones would keep falling off the desk, one bud at a time, when I had to get up and do something, but now I can either "click" them together or "click" them to my metal desk. Thanks Palm!
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    If I was a moderator in this an every forum, I would mandate a 5-day ban for anyone too lazy to use the search feature.
    this is the reason you are not a moderater
  8. #28  
    I too only noticed recently that Palm earphones have magnets in 'em that go "click". Yeah, very neat and it really works against tangling, which I find to be the #1 problem with earphones. Palm earphones are actually well made. Sound is decent and the wires are on the thicker side which makes it harder to tangle.

    I'd add 2 things: volume control slider where mic is and also include a clip for your shirt.

    Anyone find talk/earplugs like that?
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I too only noticed recently that Palm earphones have magnets in 'em that go "click". Yeah, very neat and it really works against tangling, which I find to be the #1 problem with earphones. Palm earphones are actually well made. Sound is decent and the wires are on the thicker side which makes it harder to tangle.

    I'd add 2 things: volume control slider where mic is and also include a clip for your shirt.

    Anyone find talk/earplugs like that?
    I'm pretty sure mine camp with a clip.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions