Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    The pre has alot of cool features.Theres this amazing thing called speakerphone. you should look into it.
    sometimes when you have kids and are trying to do something on the fly, speakerphone is not always an option.

When I hold my phone on my shoulder I get terrible feedback from myself. Which is good, cause then it tells me the other person can't hear me.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I have a pair of senheiser stero phones I use for music. Of course they don't have a mic. It's the mono ones like the jawbone that I really don't like at all. There's a patron at one of the clubs I frequent who has the thing in his ear the whole night and everyone just stairs and shakes their head. He seems to think he looks cool or important but everyone's like, PA-LEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
    We may be getting off topic, but Palm was selling this bluetooth Sennheiser stereo "non dorky" headset as an official Pre product for a while:
    Sennheiser Headset/Wmedia/Control Sound Isolating with In-Line MIC

Provantage is selling them cheaper anyway. I got mine less than 24 hours after I placed the order (standard shipping option), and they sound great.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I have a pair of senheiser stero phones I use for music. Of course they don't have a mic. It's the mono ones like the jawbone that I really don't like at all. There's a patron at one of the clubs I frequent who has the thing in his ear the whole night and everyone just stairs and shakes their head. He seems to think he looks cool or important but everyone's like, PA-LEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
    what cracks me up are the cutmen for the UFC fights that wear their bluetooth in the ring. Like seriously, are you going to take a call while you are applying a cold pack and vasoline to a fighter?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    haha @ ronlongo, i saw a guy in a bar where NOONE has cell service, with a stupid blue blinking bt headset on
    hahah
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    The pre has alot of cool features.Theres this amazing thing called speakerphone. you should look into it.
    What a terrible recommendation. There are few things more annoying than people who use speakerphone at restaurants, in the groceries, at the bank or ANY public place.

Speakerphone is for when you are alone in a room. Anywhere else is just plain rude.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Agreed, a bluetooth headset is very affordable and will sync up without any issues with the Pre. And besides, it makes life so much easier when talking while driving. Worth the investment of a headset.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12