Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey girl,
    is that a pre in your pocket?
    Because I can see myself in your pants
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    My love,

I never thought I'd meet one like you, especially given where you are coming from. Your beauty and grace shines bright during a time of doubt and insecurity. Many shunned you, but not I - I see! For you bring something no one else can offer; You, my love, are unique. Where others are sleek and sexual, you are stylish and elegant. And that, darling, is why my heart belongs to you. Strip away all the bells and whistles and you are still at your finest. Your sheer intelligence is what drives you - synergetic might I say. I've never met one who could take information in so effortlessly, listen so attentively, and engage in such multifaceted conversations. Where your faults lay, I do not know.
    So I invite you to grace me with your presence for a night. Let me show you that I am meant for you, as you are me. I know what makes you tick see, I know how you work. Like a deck of cards, let me shuffle through your thoughts, and deal your hand - a hand of true love. A hand that can only be defined as the royal crush. Chere, you are the Pre to my Post, the light in my eye, the ying to my yang. Just let me show you.

- Your humble lover
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Dear Palm Pre,

My Heart Cries Out For You. To be a governor over your functions. Wherever you may be. Argentina. South Carolina. Texas...Who knows.

My heart cries out for you. the sound of your ring as my voice speaks soflty to you. Your elegant body as I gently hold you in my hands. The touch of your face, the touch of my fingers running smoothly over your sensual screen flickering your little buttons back and forth. I long for a deeper connection with your electronic components inside.

You have a particular graceful beauty and calming sense that I absolutely adore. You have a level of sophisticate and finesse that so fittingly matches your beauty. I could digress and say that you have a remarkable way of giving magnificently soft smooches upon my cheek as I speak into your mouthpiece or that I love your black lines or that I love the curve of your sleek body the tantalizing display of you holding yourself (or two primary pieces together), in the quieted glow of your screens light at night - but hey, that would be going into lustful details....

My Palm Treo had offerred me a chance to resurrect our relationship, but she compares nothing to your beckoning.

But as I go deeper in my conversation with you, which I fear may go public in my absense, I must admit to you that your beckoning call to me does not fall on deaf ears, and I plan on presenting your gift to me, as a gift to my wife, my true loved one.

Please do not take this as a confusing rejection, but as an affirmation that I have deeply fallen in love with you in our own private chambers of usage thus far, and now, I feel that I must give what you have given to me, also to my wife, so that she can enjoy this Menage Palm Pre ecstacy.

I long for you.
    Well, I actually, I long for my wife to finally touch you, as she has expressed to me HER longing for you.

I so deeply desire to hear the words from your speaker...
    You are my passion. I find it hard to believe even for myself because it's also kind of impossibly a love, not only because of our length of land mass that separates us, but circumstance. For now, we'll dream together.

Until our dreams become a reality.

Until I can get this all figured out in my head, I am not interested in knowing at all who wins, unless it be me.

I'll be missing you until then.

Yours....and hers...
    Dear Palm Pre:

I am sitting in a bar on Baker St with a couple of my buddies. I'm drunk, well, not quite, but I soon will be. These buddies of mine are in committed relationships. One guy, Dave, has been with his girl for about eight months now and the other, John, has been with his for about one year by next month. These guys are pretty cool but theyíre quite annoying sometimes. Every chance those two get, they brag about their girls and what features each one has that is better than the other. Dave always says his girl is very open to others. She has nice angles and when she opens up itís very easy to talk with her. John claims that his girl is very fashionable and many people like her. Sheís easy to be around and playing with her is very intuitive. She always carries a big bag around so he can fit all his stuff in it. Iíve been around them, played around with them and frankly, Iím not very impressed. Daveís girl has weird angles, he claims that its great but I just donít see it. It doesnít feel normal. Johnís girl is fat, seriously, sometimes she canít fit the jeans. She also sometimes interpret what I said wrong, for example, if I wanted to say ďdogĒ she sometimes would do ďdig.Ē Sheís not very tactile. But you Pre, on the other hand, are a level above the rest.
    Sure, Daveís girl sure has a great personality with her openness and Johnís girl is easy to be with but they both lack something you have. They both are one task ladies. They can only do one thing at once and theyíre not very good. Itís quite a hassle because they have to close what they are doing and reopen them. They can not easily switch between tasks like you do. They do not notify you of whatís happening Dave and Johnís life very well, unlike you, who have a great notification system. You will fit everything I throw at you; I like you in tight jeans. Again, unlike them, you donít have to be bounded to wires while you sleep and recharge for the next day, pick up and go, I like that. Also, you are cheaper to be committed to. I want you. I need you.

--Yours only.

P.S I really want to shut Dave and John about their girls, G1na and Apple.
    Palm pre Haiku

Beautiful black stone
    How my soul cries out for thee
    we will become one
    Oh my dearest Pre,

I can still remember the first time I laid my eyes on you. Like a beautiful river stone, you sat atop a plump suede cushion, basking in all your glory. I sat speechless and it was then, within those first few seconds, I fell in love for the first time. I spent days and nights thinking about how we would flow together, how you would help blur the line between the real world and the cloud. I dreamed of nothing but spending my days playing with your connect four app while streaming Kylie Minogue straight from Pandora. Together we will Tweet our days away, and if you let me I will hold and help calm you, throughout those updates and restarts. I promise you, I will give you everything you need to live an amazing life, you will never be without the latest case or the newest app. I will defend your body from the harsh world around you, that waits to try and scratch and taint you. And when you get here, I will awake you from your slumber and open up your App Catalog. I will bring out the best in your gps and together using WHERE I will take you wherever you wish to go. You and I will find a theater in WHERE, then book our tickets with Fandango and after this, together we will use GoodFood to find a restaurant with a window view next to some tasty electricity. And when we are done, we can do it all over again if you wish. I cannot tell you the first time I saw a Blackberry, or the last time I was wowed by an iPhone, but within minutes of watching you, I was wowed hundreds of times, all at once.

Your are the light in my dark mono-tasking world, please save me.

Yours forever,
    Sonny
    <3 X0X0
    I decided to take a crack at it. Tried to think outside the box a little bit. I would love to win one of these to give to my girlfriend!!!

I did the following only using paper, crayons, a flip mino and Windows Movie Maker.

Enjoy!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hi Pre

How are you?

I always wanted to tell you something, but I was afraid. Afraid of what will happen if everything goes the wrong way. But now, I really want to tell you something very special. i love you... <3

Whenever I saw you, I always had this strange feeling inside me. Earlier I didn't know what it was. But for last few months, when I realized that I am in love with you, it became much more difficult for me. I was afraid of losing you, and I never told you about this before. But now I want you to know what my feelings are, for you.

You are very special to me. Remember how we used to walk together, holding hands. We used to share ice creams. Once, I even gave you a red rose. That time I thought it was all okay in friendship. I never realized that it was all happening because you are so special to me. I still remember that day, when your best buddies went against you, and you cried in front of me. I was feeling so helpless at that time. I wanted to hold you, and give you a tight hug. But I could never do that.

Even if you don't feel the same way for me, I would like you to give me a chance to go out on a date with you. That moment will really be very special. I just want to keep this, one special moment, as a beautiful memory in my life. Please give me this moment of your life. Come on a date with me. I promise we'll live this moment together and it will be very special. We'll be using the WHERE app to locate your favorite restaurant. I guess this will make our date even more special for you..

Will always keep loving you

Always Yours
    A.S.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Dearest Pre,

I've tried so hard to get close enough to tell you how I feel, but I find myself tongue-tied whenever I'm near you. I'm dazzled by your beauty, amazed by your intellect, inspired by your grace, entranced by your voice, and in awe of your connections and business acumen.

When I'm in your presence, I feel like anything I'm about to say, you'd already know. But I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't put at least try to put my feelings down in words. Of course, you'll recognize the poem by Browning - you overwhelm me with your ability to drawn information from everywhere. Some of the words are hers, but the emotions are all mine.

How do I love Pre?

How do I love Pre? Let me count the ways.
    I love Pre to the text and web and voice
    My soul can reach, on my cell carrier of choice
    For the ends of network covering the most space
    I love Pre's screen to the level of every day's
    Most quiet need, visible by sun and candle-light.
    I love Pre freely, as heads turn for a quick sight.
    I love Pre purely, as others turn from iphontile praise.
    I love Pre with the passion to put to use
    My old contacts, updated from the book of faces
    I love Pre with a love I seemed to lose
    With my lost pda's. I love thee with the information cloud,
    Photos of Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if Where choose,
    I shall but love Pre better, our Pandora's love songs, playing aloud

(with appreciation for Elizabeth Barrett Browning, who would have written even more poetry on your keyboard with you in as her pocketable muse and amusement).

To be honest, life with me won't always be songs and sonnets; there will be days when we work side by slide, answering e-mail, making and updating appointments, but working together with you would make even the tedious exciting for me. And, of course, we'll have trips to plan and take together, and there will be dancing.

Hoping to be yours forever,

D
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Dear Pre,

You've already responded - almost before I sent my message to you - Amazing! You want to know Where we'll go when I first pick you up? Just like you know my thoughts before I express them, I can look into your face and know Where we should go together. Will your eyes whisper - or Yelp - "Italian bistro with excellent wine list" or Flickr images of a countryside drive and the gas station to fill up at along the way? Or will we laugh over a comedy at the nearest cinema? I'll know Where to take you the second I see you.

D

p.s. Try to make it look like I'm making some of the decisions, even if it's all you.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aximmaxim View Post
    Dearest Pre,

I've tried so hard to get close enough to tell you how I feel, but I find myself tongue-tied whenever I'm near you. I'm dazzled by your beauty, amazed by your intellect, inspired by your grace, entranced by your voice, and in awe of your connections and business acumen.

When I'm in your presence, I feel like anything I'm about to say, you'd already know. But I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't put at least try to put my feelings down in words. Of course, you'll recognize the poem by Browning - you overwhelm me with your ability to drawn information from everywhere. Some of the words are hers, but the emotions are all mine.

How do I love Pre?

How do I love Pre? Let me count the ways.
    I love Pre to the text and web and voice
    My soul can reach, on my cell carrier of choice
    For the ends of network covering the most space
    I love Pre's screen to the level of every day's
    Most quiet need, visible by sun and candle-light.
    I love Pre freely, as heads turn for a quick sight.
    I love Pre purely, as others turn from iphontile praise.
    I love Pre with the passion to put to use
    My old contacts, updated from the book of faces
    I love Pre with a love I seemed to lose
    With my lost pda's. I love thee with the information cloud,
    Photos of Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if Where choose,
    I shall but love Pre better, our Pandora's love songs, playing aloud

(with appreciation for Elizabeth Barrett Browning, who would have written even more poetry on your keyboard with you in as her pocketable muse and amusement).

To be honest, life with me won't always be songs and sonnets; there will be days when we work side by slide, answering e-mail, making and updating appointments, but working together with you would make even the tedious exciting for me. And, of course, we'll have trips to plan and take together, and there will be dancing.

Hoping to be yours forever,

D
    Quote Originally Posted by aximmaxim View Post
    Dear Pre,

You've already responded - almost before I sent my message to you - Amazing! You want to know Where we'll go when I first pick you up? Just like you know my thoughts before I express them, I can look into your face and know Where we should go together. Will your eyes whisper - or Yelp - "Italian bistro with excellent wine list" or Flickr images of a countryside drive and the gas station to fill up at along the way? Or will we laugh over a comedy at the nearest cinema? I'll know Where to take you the second I see you.

D

p.s. Try to make it look like I'm making some of the decisions, even if it's all you.
    Two entries? No fair.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Nismode,

It wasn't meant as two entries! It was meant to be one, but as a brief correspondence, like in the song, She's So High, by Tal Bachman, where he pines for her, thinks she won't notice him, and then she does. Since they aren't judging this as a random selection, I thought it was ok (it's not a violation of the listed rules).

JUDGES: My apologies if I've done anything untoward!!!! Please just count the first one or count them as one long post (kind of the way Nismode copied it )
  13. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    So who won!?!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    I decided to take a crack at it. Tried to think outside the box a little bit. I would love to win one of these to give to my girlfriend!!!

I did the following only using paper, crayons, a flip mino and Windows Movie Maker.

Enjoy!

You won!

Twitter / WHERE.com: And the @precentral winner ...
    Congrats Rawandvital!
    Just call me Berd.
  16. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    YAY! That was my pick, too. Great job!
    Who won the love letter version?
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    wow, I never have been so excited!!!! This is seriously awesome everyone... Thank you!!!

Who do I contact, haha!
  19. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by csherman View Post
    Who won the love letter version?
    There was only going to be one winner.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Congrats to the winner... My entry was not so good. To much time on my pre and not enough on my letter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast