1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if we can put video in folder to organize our videos? When I create folders they do not show up on my phone. Help Please.
    cant really do that yet. all videos in your phone are listed under the video app no matter the folder structure of your videos.

However, you can start typing when on the video app and it will do a search thru your vids and narrow them down. Universial search , within the video app is great! ps: also works in many other programs including music app
  3.    #3  
    I was afraid of that. Thanks for your response
    +1 for video organization. I would love to be able to have podcasts separate from movies or videos. Either that or wait for the podcast app to support video
    Aaak....I tried creating folders within the "video" folder on my Pre while it was in USB mode, and felt very smug when the folders created and I was able to move my videos into them....And then I still saw a single long list of videos when I turned on the Pre! Found this old thread in a search here.

I have a bunch of short (10-15 minute) video clips that I want to be able to organize and access through the video app. Is there any updated info after this thread from last July? Any ideas?
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

I want album art photo organization. for every album i have, it creates a photo album in photos cluttering it up to high heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    I want album art photo organization. for every album i have, it creates a photo album in photos cluttering it up to high heaven.
    I've seen a few people reference this, but I haven't experienced it myself. What are you using to manage and sync your music?

The app I'm using (sorry, it's a linux only app called banshee) embeds the cover so that it all shows up in the player, but isn't on a visible part of the file system.
    I just rip the CD and drag n drop. I'm sure there's a way to embed the art in windows 7 but I haven't found it yet. Is there tho a medis sync program that would stop that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    I just rip the CD and drag n drop. I'm sure there's a way to embed the art in windows 7 but I haven't found it yet. Is there tho a medis sync program that would stop that?
    I'm quite certain there is. Unfortunately, I have no idea what you would use on windows, as I've been running linux on my home computer for a very long time. I'm sure someone will come along with suggestions.
    thanks VeeDubb! I appreciate your time!
    DrPodder allows you to create dynamic playlist and it previously showed all of your videos. You might be able to convince him or another podcast developer to make a video player that allows creation of playlist. He's already done the work and developed it, it's just a matter of using it for this other purpose.