Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    It turns out that Seidio is making a belt holster with a headphone port. I wish I would have known because now I will have to turn around and send back the one I just ordered with out the audio port.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    It turns out that Seidio is making a belt holster with a headphone port. I wish I would have known because now I will have to turn around and send back the one I just ordered with out the audio port.
    Call them about this....in one of the many other threads about this the Seidio rep on these boards was talking about dealing with a customer who had the same concerns you did. Sounds like they will be willing to work with you on this.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I talked with them yesterday. They said when I get the belt clip go to thier website and do a RMA and request a refund. Then order the new clip. It is just a pain to do this because I will have to pay for shipping back and pay for shipping again. I wish they would sell these in the Sprint store. It would make it easier for a refund or an exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    I wish they would sell these in the Sprint store. It would make it easier for a refund or an exchange.
    Ya no kidding. Sprint only sells the cheapest crap they can find and then charge as much for it as they can. The holster they had for sale during the launch was so crappy that they had to pull it due to a design flaw.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I hope that Seidio has redesigned the ratcheting belt clip. In the past with my 700p & 600 the ratcheting action on the clip failed and the clip just spun free. This has happened on multiple holsters from them.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter