1.    #1  
    Ya ya ya, we've all heard that story from Gizmodo, and I honestly think that it's full of cheese on that part.

So why am I bringing up old news? Ill tell you why!

So I work at a University cybercampus department, and I'm surrounded by geeks, developers and so forth. One dev was "thinking" of getting the 3GS and everyone else is praising it, however he was also thinking of the Pre, seeing that that one person is actually on Sprint, and his contact ends in one year.

So one of the geeks was nitpicking a lot how one is better then the other, and I just listened, because to each their own...right? Then he tells about how the edges are so sharp, it cuts cheese "perfectly". I jump right in there and I started counter rant that anything plastic can cut cheese just fine, what's his point right? He then replied:

"Well it's hazard, it'll cut your skin if it can cut cheeze..."

I said:

"It's not going to cut you, it's just a biased piece of information, you're nit picking on non essential things"

He said:

"I saw it with my very eyes..."

Me: "Everyone has, it's called youtube."

Him: "Well I know some people who has one, and they get cut all the time from it"

Me: "Oh like how I actually own one? (pulls out Pre) and that I totally fail at committing suicide with this phone? (starts rubbing keyboard edge on wrist, with not cuts of course)."

Him: "...."

Me: "..."

Some other guy: "I like how you can multi-task with it...the iPhone you can't..."

Him: "Eh...I don't need multitasking... (goes to his desk).

Me: (I go to his desk, happen to look at his screen with all his windows, multitasking...) "Wow...I really see that you're obviously against multitasking".

Him:

So that was jist of it, I wasn't looking for a fight, but it really bugged me that someone would really stoop that low to get someone go to another phone just because they "thought" it was sharp enough to cut cheese, then it's definitely sharp to dismember someone's limbs.

Oh well, you can't please them all..
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    FYI....99% of people are stupid.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I don't get it, people have created several different varieties of apps devoted to cutting the cheese with the iPhone. So, along comes the Pre with the ability to cut the cheese right out of the box and people complain?
    Way to represent!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I don't get it, people have created several different varieties of apps devoted to cutting the cheese with the iPhone. So, along comes the Pre with the ability to cut the cheese right out of the box and people complain?
    Hee hee.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    No need for an iFart app if the phone can cut the cheese on it's own! ;-)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  7.    #7  
    Seriously, I think this was the icing on peoples cake when they found out this "potential flaw" of the hardware. It's not sharp at all. In fact I use it so often, I have not even rubbed against it since I bought the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    They are angry because they are posers and wannabes.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Him:
    I almost sprayed my monitor with Coke Zero when I saw that. Thanks for the laugh.
    Man his argument is so absurd. Laughed my *** off. Made my night.
    Maybe it's like those old , and it's intentional... as a crime deterrent.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Maybe it's like those old , and it's intentional... as a crime deterrent.
    best.commercial.ever.