1.    #1  
    I am curious is it a forever call log on here too?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Back to my first call with Thomas Edison. He didn't know that he was talking to a fine feathered friend .
    quack
    Back to launch day and my first call. There is some spacing between days, but there's a record of EVERYTHING.
    Mine goes back to June 6th. I make / receive about 15-20 calls a day.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    yep, mine goes all the way back to call #1 on 6/6, 8:19am.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fourply View Post
    yep, mine goes all the way back to call #1 on 6/6, 8:19am.
    easy to filter like your missed from your incoming n outgoing? You think there is a limit or based on this its definitely unlimited like old palm os?

Sounds nerdy but that is such a priceless feature to me, you never lose a number
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I wish they'd truncate it, the scrolling performance is terrible (this is a webos wide issue). Truncating this list would help.

Palm should also consider combining calls to the same party within a 1 hour span or so into a single entry, which one could inspect. That entry would show all call to that party and the call timers associated. This is similar to the iphone and a very usable example.
    Quote Originally Posted by wprater View Post
    I wish they'd truncate it, the scrolling performance is terrible (this is a webos wide issue). Truncating this list would help.

Palm should also consider combining calls to the same party within a 1 hour span or so into a single entry, which one could inspect. That entry would show all call to that party and the call timers associated. This is similar to the iphone and a very usable example.
    Agree 100%. I don't need to see all 20 incidents of my wife calling me each day; and the scrolling on the phone app seems to be the worst.