1.    #1  
    So far with the Facebook App and Pandora, if I sign out of either application (to make sure it's still not running in the b.g. and eating up my battery), then I have to type in the password again if I later go back to the app.

Is there a setting so that I can make sure the browser remembers my password and I can login instantly without having to retype my password (and in some cases, user name) each time?
    Not sure about Facebook but I dont have a problem with Pandora...

Most sites have the checkmark to remember your password..check that and dont clear your cookies.
    Just don't "sign out"... All my passwords have been saved for every website I go to. Are you actually singing out or only closing the app?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You don't need to log out to make sure the web page isn't running. Just close the browser and it will unload the web page.
  5.    #5  
    Well, I was assuming that if you don't sign out, then the application will continue running in the background and using up your battery. Am I wrong? I have been signing out, as opposed to just closing the app and flicking the card away. So if I close the app (flick it away), will it continue running in the b.g. and use up battery?
  6.    #6  
    "You don't need to log out to make sure the web page isn't running. Just close the browser and it will unload the web page."

Great news -- no need to sign out to stop running the application. That's really good to know, thanks!