1.    #1  
    Gizmodo - AT&T Wants You to Pay $10 a Month for Their iPhone GPS Navigator - att navigator

Every time I hear one of these stories I'm even happier I went with Sprint and the Pre, and not nickel-and-dime-R-Us AT&T.

-Z, loving his phone whose battery life has caught up with Treo 650 somehow in the past week.
    We're paying for it too in the Everything Plan.
    That's because Cingular sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    which is still cheaper than the AT&T plan.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    and its still cheaper. I love the iPhone, but hate AT&T's rate plans.
    iRipoff
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    and its still cheaper. I love the iPhone, but hate AT&T's rate plans.
    This statement couldn't be more true....I came to the Pre from an iPhone and while I loved my iPhone, between ATT's crappy service and the price gouging I KNOW is coming from ATT as well as APPLE (with their stupid in app purchases that are going to nickel and dime folks to no end), I am definitely happy to be a Sprint customer now!
    Thats exactly why I have no intentions on leaving Sprint anytime soon..
    But to get the same features of the $99 Everything plan on ATT is $150.

Sprint ran a full page add with this exact comparison in the WSJ yesterday. With a big $1200 in savings over a 2-yr contact period.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    If people had their choice between a new iphone on AT&T for 2-years, OR for the exact same price, a Pre on Sprint, plus $1,200.00 cash, how many people would buy an iphone? Almost no one.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    att has always charged $10 for this. I got charged 6 months for this service when I had my iphone and didn't have the Navigation available.