Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am on my way to see the reps face to face from palm so if you have any burning questions that no one can really answer (hardware and software only, no service questions pleas) POST EM ASAP. IM LEAVING IN 90 MINUTES SO GET EM IN NOW!

as soon as i get back from the meeting i will answer the questions i was able to pull befor leaving

GET EM POSTED NOW!!!
    Your Favorite Pre totin Sprint Rep
    They'll never tell you but ask them if they a biweekly update release schedule. i.e. an update every two weeks.

Would also be good if they told you and as a result US what their top priorities are in terms of fixes/enhancements. I'm sure there's a long list but would be great to know what they feel is a priority.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Are they planning to add LED notification???? I really like to know this before my 30 days is up. I may have to give up on Pre without this feature... Yes, it's that important to me.

Thanks
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
  4.    #4  
    mobilehavoc_ got em and will ask
    Will the Pre make me coffee in the next OTA update?
  6.    #6  
    halmo-k done
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightpix View Post
    no but i did hear that i may possible read you bed time stories...lol
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My biggest question is what, if anything, are they doing to improve the signal? I'm dropping calls right and left while driving in areas where I have not dropped calls with my previous two Sprint phones over the last four years. (Previous phones were the Touch and Katana before that.) I honestly cannot remember the last time I dropped a phone call before getting the Pre.
    Can you ask about a timeframe for video camera functionality and visual voicemail?
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Are they aware of the bug in the browser where it just hangs, and the page goes white, i've heard it has to do with javascripts on webpages (digg.com) So basically when will there be an update from the browser.

if you can test it in front of them that would be great. Go to Digg.com or others with javascripting
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightpix View Post
    Sounds like you need to ditch the Pre and buy the Pomegranate phone.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Can you ask them if they think the signal quality issue is on the Sprint side or the Palm side of things? 7+ years with sprint, and I have never had nearly as much issue with signal as I have with this phone... It would be suprisingly refreshing for someone to take the blame for it.
    Are they in talks with audible for letting audible play on the Pre?
    Can you please ask about the battery life. Simply sending an email with a picture attachment just knocked off 5% battery life, and web usage is 1% every 2 minutes.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Can you ask about a timeframe for video camera functionality and visual voicemail?
    im almost sure that their answer is gonna be....ya the timeline is whenever someone developes an app for it. when i went to the advocate training a couple weeks befor it was released we managed to ask about the camcorder and the reps response then was that above.

the prob with an android type phone is that its not really up to palm ne more to think about these things. think about how much time it took to develope the os from the ground up...sure they included things that were fairly basic and yes the camcorder is basic to us now but it was such a demanded phone that, imho, they were so crammed for time to make it by the 1st half of this year.

heck the alarm clock function wasnt even on the phones when we got em 2 weeks early. that was put on the 1.02 os that was released 2 days befor the phone was...

yes i will ask but thats my guess for their answer
    Flash player and video recording capabilities...ball park date?
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    ...what their top priorities are in terms of fixes/enhancements. I'm sure there's a long list but would be great to know what they feel is a priority.
    I 2nd this request, I would also be interested in knowing their priorities. At least the top3, if you can squeeze it out of them.
  18.    #18  
    k jotting these down as they come in...keep em coming.
    +1 for LED notification.

Also...how about changing ring tone for SMS, E-Mail, ect.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast