1.    #1  
    I just noticed this actually.

When I reply to emails it'll place a "replied" arrow next to the email.. But when I return to the inbox later the arrow is gone.. Making me have to rehink what I replied to and didn't.

I hope they fix this.
    Looks like the only emails showing the replied arrow on my Pre are from today. Anything older than today the arrow is gone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    huh haven't noticed that.
    I hope that's a bug and not a 'missing feature'
    Probably not to hard to fix with a "hack" in the .jsjsjs $files$
    Another annoying thing I just discovered - when you "contact attendees" on a meeting it sends the email to yourself as well - silly.
    All in box view should be able to check email from all accounts instead of having to go into each one individually to get mail from the server.
    I have an affiliated issue:

When I reply to an email on my Pre the reply isn't reflected in my desktop outlook inbox (via the arrow). Conversely, when I reply to an email in outlook, the reply arrow isn't synced to the Pre. Reminder flags sync just fine, though. This is quite annoying as I can never remember which emails I've already replied to.

Are others having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by marting98 View Post

When I reply to an email on my Pre the reply isn't reflected in my desktop outlook inbox (via the arrow). Conversely, when I reply to an email in outlook, the reply arrow isn't synced to the Pre. Reminder flags sync just fine, though. This is quite annoying as I can never remember which emails I've already replied to.

If my exchange worked I'd love to test this for you, but unfortunately I'm still waiting!

Ok enough of my sob story- I do hope the arrow 'problem' is fixed in the next update as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by marting98 View Post

Yes, same issue with exchange and desktop Outlook. However, forwarding from Pre reflects normally on Oulook but not vice versa. Bug or missing feature?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Can I add that when you reply to a message it totally blows away all formatting when you look at it in Outlook. The previous messages are just a "block" of text and it is hard to read the email thread. Does anyone know of a fix for this?