1.    #1  
    I like the current feature of clicking the orange button then using the touchscreen to pinpoint the location that I want to type, great if you want to move back a significant part of the email/text...BUT I would also think they should add the function of usinging the back arrow (without deletion) to go back(maybe press the orange button to lock the back arrow button to not delete) to go back a few spaces...thoughts?

This shouldn't be a hard fix and worth noting.
    I'm having a lot of trouble not having the 5 way button. I don't think the touchscreen is accurate enough.
    I agree 100% about the 5 way button - really miss it!
    Agreed also!!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Add me to the list for a 5 way please. And throw a few shortcut keys in while you're at it.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    It would be nice to have a back button...really don't miss the 5 way for much, but this is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    It would be nice to have a back button...really don't miss the 5 way for much, but this is one of them.

Yep - the 5 way is missed. Anyone tried and happy with Samsungs BJ Mouse ?
    And just to clarify, a simple key combination would be sufficient for this particular model of hardware. Just, say, orange-b key or somesuch would be fine, I think.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by mehmeh View Post
    I like the current feature of clicking the orange button then using the touchscreen to pinpoint the location that I want to type, great if you want to move back a significant part of the email/text...BUT I would also think they should add the function of usinging the back arrow (without deletion) to go back(maybe press the orange button to lock the back arrow button to not delete) to go back a few spaces...thoughts?

This shouldn't be a hard fix and worth noting.
    Totally agree. Give us a combo key with orange button. Forward too.

The Pre may be tiny but one of it's strong suits is the physical kb. Let's use it to full advantage, just like a desktop.

pomp