Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I got my 3rd phone (2nd exchange) in the mail yesterday and it is PERFECT except for a small gouge in the screen that is right on the intersection of two "grid" lines in the screen. Originally thought it was just a bit of junk that had gotten on there until i realized i could run my fingernail along it and it would get stuck there. I'm definitely exchanging it after all the reports of screens randomly breaking (and my previously one having the shell crack on me randomly).

This one still has the blotches along the top and bottom (but only when the thing heats up, unlike my last two which had them at all times).

Getting really, really tired of this.
    Wow....

...thats all I can say!

The blotches will come with heat regardless.
    Quit breaking your phones
    get the iphone and quit wastint time, I'm on my 3rd and last one, next stop is iphone
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Wow....

...thats all I can say!

The blotches will come with heat regardless.
    Ha yeah I'm starting to accept that at this point. I don't mind if the blotches only appear with heat, but the first two you could notice the yellowish spots from the get-go. Thank goodness my third at least is a huge improvement over that (only appear the thing heats up charging it and doing something intensive like GPS). I'm hoping that the 4th will be perfect and I can just relax with it and enjoy it. I'm especially annoyed because i had picked out a wallpaper and ringtone and was so happy with the finished product when i noticed the chip in the screen while using it in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Quit breaking your phones
    Heh, yeah if the next phone is flawless i'm definitely buying myself some invisibleSHIELD or other protective outer coating.