Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I kept mine on as well but only until my BSE skins get here
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX10 View Post
    I did the same thing. Trimmed the tab off and left it on and it has worked absolutely fine since day one. No bubbles, it hasn't peeled off etc. I keep the Pre in the Sprint belt clip I bought the same day not the pouch that was included. I'm sure eventually I'll replace it but for the time being I'll keep using it. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who did it.
    Ditto here, although the top is starting to lose its gusto. I've been reading around for the right protector. Some of these things want you to spray on hefty amounts of liquid before applying the protector. Not too keen on soaking my new phone...
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    The factory installed screen protector interferes with the sensitivity of the touch screen. I put on a Phantom Skinz screen protector and it looks much better, the touchscreen works much better, and it only cost me 4.97 for TWO front only protectors.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Same here in STL
    That's my biggest concern about IS/BSE/BodyGuardz...do they get weird in that kind of heat/humidity.
    My BSE is still holding up great, and STL is a miserable sauna today!
    same i just cut the tab off. but i am going to replace it with the whole body soon.
    any referrals to a place to pickup a good screen protector (not 29.99 like bestbuy)
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Still got it on, starting to bubble a little bit at the top, but I just trimmed off the tab and it works alright. somehow easier to clean off fingerprints than the actual face.
    Now the sides are starting to go (happened when I put it in the leather belt holster). Just ordered a BodyGuardz skin. Judging from the pics I've seen, looks like the smoothest texture of them all once the adhesive settles.
    Mines been on since day 1, i trimmed off the top and trimmed around the mic. I use the pouch and it stays in my pocket and no peeling, no troubles, gets the job done of protecting my screen
    I've had mine on since day 1 until today. I put the phone in my pocket (instead of on holder on my belt) and the screen cover thing came off...i'm devistated.

I tried putting it back on but it has a ton of lint and bubbles now. Now to search who has the best skin.
    huh?

Twitter: ed_moscoso
    I have kept my factory screen protector on for two weeks now. I also cut the tab off the top. And yes I'm babying my PrPrPr&#$275$; $by$ $keeping$ $it$ $the$ $Palm$ $pouch$ $provided$.

The protector is starting to peel a little on the right side, but I'm determined to keep my protector on until Seidio restocks their screen protectors and releases the Innocase Surface for the PrPrPr&#$275$;.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    The sprint rep took mine off :/ Pissed me off.
    Sprint employee did the same to me with my Instinct, had the IS for it waiting in the car too. I didn't want any fingerprints lint etc on the phone so I was going to take the screen protector off just before installing the IS. I made her pull a new phone and set it up with the stock protector on. Needless to say she gave me a funny look.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    the reason I keep mine in the pouch in my pocket is so the pocket lint doesn't infect my Pre or get under the screens. I always kept my Treo in my pocket and when I took that thing apart it was pretty disgusting inside...LOL

I have noticed my factory screen protector is getting a little worn even from my fingers running across it all the time is putting little scratches on it.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by libraryguy72 View Post
    I have noticed my factory screen protector is getting a little worn even from my fingers running across it all the time is putting little scratches on it.
    That's funny, I just noticed today that mine had the same little scratches.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarpon6 View Post
    The factory installed screen protector interferes with the sensitivity of the touch screen. I put on a Phantom Skinz screen protector and it looks much better, the touchscreen works much better, and it only cost me 4.97 for TWO front only protectors.
    How well do you like your Phantom Skinz? This is the one I have been looking at, but they are out of stock currently, and I still have the factory skin on. It does make the touch a bit more difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by emcclure View Post
    How well do you like your Phantom Skinz? This is the one I have been looking at, but they are out of stock currently, and I still have the factory skin on. It does make the touch a bit more difficult.
    Hi emcclure,

Can you email our office regarding the message that you are getting that says that we are out of stock? We have had our kits available since launch day and have not been out of stock ever. I have heard that some people have been getting weird responses on our web site using Internet Explorer 8.0.

Thanks for your help.

Guru
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    lol, i'm glad i'm not the only one doing this!
    but now it has bubbles under it
    so, its time to get the shield. but i didnt want to buy that until i knew i was gonna keep the phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12