1.    #1  
    This is no BS. Im sorry if this is not in the right section. If you are on the Sprint lest of companys who are on the Corporate list you can order a Palm pre online and have it shipped overnight. I did this yesterday and now have a tracking number for it to arrive tomorrow. here is the website link http://www.pcsorders.com/corporatepe...dex.php?p=home

you can see for yourself you can order the pre online thru this site weather its a new line or an upgrade or you want to pay full price!

THIS IS NOT MY POST FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE, JUST WANTED TO PASS IT ON TO YOU GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    dead link
    url is fail
    Hope there not sending you a brick.
    the url is not dead it was parsed by the site he found it on. he needs to right mouse click on it and do a properties and then copy that and then repost the thread
  6.    #7  
    I work for one of those companies and just found out about this loophole last week. I figured it'd take a while to actually get it but to my surprise they shipped it overnight once my order was finalized. It would've been at least a week (if I were lucky) to get it from my local store. I'm now on day 6 with my new pre and so far everything's been great. I love company perks.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    i can also order form my corporate sprint site and have it shipped overnight. Im returning my $299. pre and ordering it through the site for $49.
    Can you use this to upgrade and keep your number?
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    i can also order form my corporate sprint site and have it shipped overnight. Im returning my $299. pre and ordering it through the site for $49.
    How are you getting it for $49? It shows at 199 after mail in rebate on the site
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Can you use this to upgrade and keep your number?
    Yes. I just placed my order from this site via my companies benefits site. Received my confirmation email and according to them should arrive in 2-5 business days via overnight ($12 shipping charge and $17 tax. Came out to $329 I think before rebate.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    How are you getting it for $49? It shows at 199 after mail in rebate on the site
    I go through MY corporate sprint site. Its something to do with ECP purchasing. I work for Fidelity and and our discount brings it down to $49
    Yeah i just made another post by mistake....its up on my enterprise website:

Ordered mine yesterday and just recieved a confirmation email this morning that it's been shipped via UPS overnight. All I need now is an explanation for my wife. =X
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Holy cow, it actually shipped before midnight yesterday and is out for delivery to me now!
    Neil
    can anyone get the phone off of this website, or is it employee only?
    The One and Only
    im assumung its corporate accounts only but what's the harm in trying? I don't think it really matters tho. They ship ridiculous fast. I got mine the day after ordering it online!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Do they charge for shipping or are there any other fees (activation, tax...)?

What was the break down and the total?
    Last edited by DDT1345; 06/26/2009 at 10:28 AM. Reason: typo
    Shipping (UPS Overnight) was $12 but according to them will be refunded. And I was charged $17 tax (DC)

So $299 + $12 + $17 = $329 total charged to my Credit Card
    -$100 Mail in Rebate -$12 shipping refund = $217 all said and done.
    Neil