1.    #1  
    my screen name for a lot of sites ends in a #. so i type in my screen name ending in a '9' then when i go to the password field. my password starts with a 'c', the shift indicator is not on, but when i start typing numbers are being typed. if i hit shift then the indicator is on and a # comes out again, if i backspace the # then the shift sign is taken off and i can type characters. its very annoying.

even on the password field if i cycle through the shifts and then type when it is off, i still get #'s until i type a number with the shift on and then backspace.
    Use the Orange key to alternate between numbers and letters... (If you tap Orange twice (2x) it will keep that setting on for the duration of the time you are in that text box.

(Shift) is the Up arrow... That is used for capitalizing letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    my screen name for a lot of sites ends in a #. so i type in my screen name ending in a '9' then when i go to the password field. my password starts with a 'c', the shift indicator is not on, but when i start typing numbers are being typed. if i hit shift then the indicator is on and a # comes out again, if i backspace the # then the shift sign is taken off and i can type characters. its very annoying.

even on the password field if i cycle through the shifts and then type when it is off, i still get #'s until i type a number with the shift on and then backspace.
    There's definitely a bug in the form filling section. I have numbers coming up when I don't even have my orange button on. I have to alternate the orange buttons a few times to fix it....it's annoying...hope it's fixed next update.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    Use the Orange key to alternate between numbers and letters... (If you tap Orange twice (2x) it will keep that setting on for the duration of the time you are in that text box.

(Shift) is the Up arrow... That is used for capitalizing letters.
    sorry i meant the orange key.. but yes i know the functionality of a qwerty keyboard and i am not on numbers with the orange key, again read the orignial post, there is # indicator on the pre, and it is not on.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nxp3 View Post
    There's definitely a bug in the form filling section. I have numbers coming up when I don't even have my orange button on. I have to alternate the orange buttons a few times to fix it....it's annoying...hope it's fixed next update.
    ah ok thanks.. atleast i am not the only one, the only time it would come up is if you ended a field in a number and wanted to start the next field in a character. i could understand if they kept the orange key on, but they don't, the orange key is off and it gives you #'s, only way around it is to turn on the orange key, type a # and then backspace it off (turning off the orange key)