1.    #1  
    I know, I know, the capacitive touch screen means that a stylus isn't needed with the Pre. But, by the same token, it also means that a normal stylus won't work on the Pre.

My wife wants a stylus for her Pre, so I've been looking. I see this Pogo stylus made for the Iphone and Touch that looks promising.

Technically, it should work just as well on our Pre's. Has anyone else gotten one of these and used it on their Pre?
    Dieter answered this question in one of his demo videos. Yes, it will work.
    info/link to this pogo stylus?
    Pogo Stylus

that thing is as big as your finger i dont see the point of even using a stylus that big.
    styluses are so last decade
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    Pogo Stylus

that thing is as big as your finger i dont see the point of even using a stylus that big.
    Probably a long finger nail problem.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Or winter gloves, or dirty fingers.
    I bought one thinking that it might help with an app I use in Classic for Chinese character handwriting entry. Unfortunately you have to press down very hard, so i'm afraid it might break the screen. Apparently the Pre's plastic screen has somewhat different response from the iPhone. The Pogo manufacturer's website says it doesn't work as well as they'd like, so they're working on improvements.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    Pogo Stylus

No fingerprints on the screen?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I bought one thinking that it might help with an app I use in Classic for Chinese character handwriting entry. Unfortunately you have to press down very hard, so i'm afraid it might break the screen. Apparently the Pre's plastic screen has somewhat different response from the iPhone. The Pogo manufacturer's website says it doesn't work as well as they'd like, so they're working on improvements.
    That's exactly the kind of thing I was wondering about. They're not terribly expensive on Amazon, so I may go ahead and get one for now and keep on the lookout for a Pre enhanced version down the road. One thing I'm definitely not going to do it get one of the really cheap knock off versions. Various reviews talk about how hard they have to press already on the iPhone, so I can only imagine what kind of pressure it would take to make those work on the Pre.

Thanks to all for the responses.
    Which App are you using the Pogo with?
    would be nice to have a stylus for some of the apps in Classic.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Or you could just pick up one of these babies: Amazon.com: iPhone 1G 3G 3Gs Sausage Screen Stylus: Electronics

or you could use a slim jim...