1.    #1  
    Recently when I have been surfing a lot on my Pre, the internet connection stops working, whether i'm on wifi or evdo. If I try to close and open a new browser card, any bookmark I select just goes to a blank page with no attempt to load. If I hit refresh then it searchs with out ever actually loading a page. Even google maps tells me that there is no internet connection. The only way to get internet back is to reboot or try launching a non web app (like AccuWeather) to force the internet connection to 'un-stick'.

Has anyone else come across this issue?
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Same problem last night. Other wifi devices were connected fine, pre was 5 feet from wireless router. Router and cablemodem reset didn't help. Cycling pre wifi on and off didn't help. Had to reset phone.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Ps only avatars with our shade of blue and red can post here.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I had the problem with Digg, and with YFrog, but it unstuck after a while. I don't get it. I haven't done much browsing, though, so I'll need to test more.

There certainly are quite a few bugs with the Pre, let's hope they addressed or ironed out fast.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I've had this problem since the 1.0.3 update. Very frustrating.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    If you disable java script the problem will not return. I know it cripples some sites but it will prevent the problem from happening in my experience.

It seems the browser gets stuck loading the last 5% of the page and ends up in some sort of loop and doesn't time out correctly. I see this on Digg and Engadget mostly and it happens on Wifi or EVDO.

This any MANY other issues need to be fixed quickly by palm.