View Poll Results: Does Pimpmypre work on your phone?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 72.28%
  • No

17 16.83%
  • Sometimes

11 10.89%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenodub View Post
    I had the same problem... It does change ur sms ringtone... But there's no way to silence it... The ringer will play all the way through each time it rings.. As for not being able to delete the app I did a partial erase and got the default sms notification back
    I know same here. I hope they can finish the app and fix the bug on it.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    The word Press site - use the login you created for Pimp My pre (they emailed you a password)
    Pimp My Pre Log In
    Thank you!!!!!
    sent the link to my email, opened on pre and clicked link, app froze for a few seconds, but no icon in launcher even after reastart. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r2xj View Post
    sent the link to my email, opened on pre and clicked link, app froze for a few seconds, but no icon in launcher even after reastart. any ideas?
    I can email it to you if you want?
    wow tempting but I'll wait till this is done.

great job in creating something that can be installed and functional to the developers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Does anyone have a good file that I can use for alert sounds?
    I used the Jetson's Doorbell... lol.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    I can't imagine how I would have screwed this up lol, but if yours worked for you its worth a shot! I can't PM you yet tho, if you PM me will I be able to reply with my email?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I was already registered with Pimp. THey sent me a heads up email before release. I got home and sent the link 3 times to my Pre. It did as it said. I punched the link. It highlighted. No App. Not sure what the dealio is.
    Can't get this to work. Using gmail to send the link. I click it and it highlights but no new page, no new app installed.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Been waiting for this app, but after reading all the comments I will wait till its more refined.
    lol..I'll wait.
    I have the same problem. Try to install the app, it just sits there, doing nothing.

Lame.
    I emailed the link but I am waiting to install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amartins02 View Post
    Can't get this to work. Using gmail to send the link. I click it and it highlights but no new page, no new app installed.
    Same here. After reading all the posts, maybe they pulled it to fix the uninstall issues and any other issues they had.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    From: h t t p://pimpmypre.com/2009/06/22/pimp-my-pre-ringtone-manager-released/

APP REMOVED UNTIL DELETE ISSUE IS FIXED!
    ALSO ADDING A RESET TO DEFAULTS!
    BE BACK ONLINE SOON!
    Funny, SimplyFlipFlops deleted without issue, and PimpMyPre was stored in the same file structure, but could not be removed. Weird.

For those who did partial resets to delete Pimp, it no longer shows up under software preferences?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Lito305,
    The link I have received from PimpMyPre does not work. Please email me Pimp link; it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Fred
    fbinder at cosfurniture. c0m
    Quote Originally Posted by FJKB View Post
    Lito305,
    The link I have received from PimpMyPre does not work. Please email me Pimp link; it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Fred
    fbinder at cosfurniture. c0m
    Its because they pulled it while they address some of the issues.
    Can't wait till a less buggy one is released hopefully by the end of the day
    I'll wait for a stable version, and be able to delete the app.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast