Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I put myself on the waitlist 2 weeks ago and just got my pre. It's charging. I went the sprint store. Good news. Staff was great. Bad the store story didn't match the one I heard on the phone about not signing a 2 year extension. I'll need to call them. I got a touchstone as they just got a new shipment. I also asked for a power cable and got one for free. Whohoo. Did any other early waitlisters get calls? Downloaded a few apps! Will update.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Grats on getting your Pre! You will love it! If you run into any questions or problems, don't forget about us. There are some great folks here!
    Hey congrats! I can't seem to put mine down. I actually have to put it in my drawer at work to get anything done. It just sits there on my desk looking all pretty...BEGGING me to play with it.
    Yay, I was on a wait list as well and got the call over a week ago. Did not get the Touchstone the same day but should have. When I went back they were out. Got on the list for that and got the call on Sat. The store here in Thornton Colorado USA has always been great to deal with.
    Jade, congrats and make sure you wash your hands before you pick it up bc once you do there is no turning back. It's addictive!
    Congrats. I'm going to have to give mine up unfornately and it's a very solid unit. I wonder if there is a way to get it into the hands of someone who wants a good unit than returning it. I have to cancel the account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Congrats. I'm going to have to give mine up unfornately and it's a very solid unit. I wonder if there is a way to get it into the hands of someone who wants a good unit than returning it. I have to cancel the account though.
    it will. It will get refurbished and sent back out.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thanks for the well wishes. Typing this on my pre now. There are some interesting things I miss from my ipod touch, but so far pretty good.
    Congrats! : )
    Congratulations.
    pre freakin owns. But watchout for battery life
    Congrats.