1.    #1  
    Well thought I would ask, notify with some things on the Pre I have noticed being that i use the thing more than my laptop on a daily basis at this point...

1. Tasks, now if memory serves me on my Centro when you had a task upcoming it notified you, could be wrong but i added a task last night for today and it never notified me or dispay anything, is this correct? I went through all the preferences and marked it for the specifics and even put high priority ...Should I have just used calender...

2. Noticed that at times the Pre does not hang up on callers, i think this is why they made that annoying loud beep after the call ends to really signify the call ended..On numerous occasions i got caught talking while the caller was still listening after i thought we hung up ....

3. The delay on answering calls for that matter is somewhat annoying, i have now trained myself to say hello approx. 2-3 secs after the call picks up ...

4. Is the upcoming Seidio Innocase really worth the 29.99 or so, anyone with experience with these cases? I already threw my Pre out of the leather holster but luckily it landed on some grass

5. In short what was really the point of 1.03 update, i have not noticed anything significant except for maybe a hair better battery performance which has def increased 10 fold since the battery broke in from first use ...

Def not worried about the concerns, and I love my Pre, it really does just about everything i need it to do and than some! Can't wait for the future apps, and updates!!! And def can't wait until the Pre is considered a higher market device so i can stop hearing about Iphone, touch apps on the radio (z100, xm/sirius)and have them also say available for your Palm Pre!!
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Pressing the power button doesn't end a call. That's a little annoying. I've gotten caught a few times myself with this.
    As long as you put the due date on a task it should give you a reminder.

And more importantly just because the update doesn't help you doesn't mean it has no point. It was a huge update for people in certain circumstances using an Exchange server because now their phone can actually connect to it.
    Nothing Sedio makes is worth $29.00. All their stuff is the cheapest crap you dont ever want to see.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    what kind of delay are you having when answering the phone?

I know it takes a second for the phone app to show up, however, I've noticed you can start talking as soon as you unlock the phone, before the app shows up.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    I don't get the reminder on my tasks. Annoying...
    It's not a reminder it's a permanent notification (until you dismiss it).