Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just saw it - 9.00 Primetime - first ad after show begin credits... That could not have been cheap.
    Lol I was just about to post this, I think its the first one the "flow" commercial has been aired. Its usually just the facebook one. Did you notice how it didn't mention sprint?
    I saw it. Great show for airing an ad. Lots of viewers...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Half a man? Head, tails, or split down the middle?
    The facebook ad just played too. Here comes the slew of ads rumored to happen around this time.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Anybody enjoying the Facebook ad? I think the Facebook page looks and sounds bad. You can't even see they made a life size Facebook page. Looks like mediocre CGI..
    I think that now that they've started the ad campaign, including airing more of the Facebook ad, it's time to release that absolutely incredible Facebook app that they've been holding back.

Hmm, Palm? Facebook app? Now, yes?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I am surprised they would air tv ads since they don't have Pre's in stock. Shouldn't they wait till they have the inventory? Just seems like a waste of money.
    I've seen the facebook one. Anyone find this one on Youtube?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    I've seen the facebook one. Anyone find this one on Youtube?
    Yes, it's Palm's commercial.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think that now that they've started the ad campaign, including airing more of the Facebook ad, it's time to release that absolutely incredible Facebook app that they've been holding back.

Hmm, Palm? Facebook app? Now, yes?
    Are you sure Palm wrote the Facebook app? I thought it was facebook.