Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Looks like its starting to happen. I've seen page take-overs for the Pre on both Phone Scoop and cNet today.
    I also saw a Sprint add on TV in which the Pre was actually the focus (not just shown at the end of the commercial as seen before the launch).
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    I also saw a Sprint add on TV in which the Pre was actually the focus (not just shown at the end of the commercial as seen before the launch).
    On what network during which show?
    I saw a Pre add in the movie theaters the other night. It was pretty cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElemenT07 View Post
    Yeah, that's the facebook ad with the giant facebook set we saw a few months ago. funny, we went to see Terminator. My friend went to the BR. I pulled out my Pre to check mymessages and VOOM! Pre/Facebook ad comes up on the screen.
    I think FOX. I had just walked in and saw the tail end, but saw them discussing synergy and multitasking. Unfortunately, I don't watch much regular programming - but rather movies on HBO, Cinemax, etc. - because I don't like commercials I'm sure others will see them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I heard they're hitting CBS pretty good, shows like CSI, How I Met Your Mother, NCIS. On Fox shows like Bones and House
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I just saw this commercial on The FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith on FOX News Channel:

Also, I hear the Palm commercial, that was filmed in China, is suppose to hit the airwaves soon.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    yea sleek commercials for the Pre Needs more airtime!
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
  10. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I wonder how much it costs to do page takeovers on sites such as cnet, yahoo, etc?
    I saw one last night during "In Plain Sight" on USA.
    I think they should make a commercial similar to the welcome video. I think it communicates quite a bit without text or speech and it happens to be one minute in length.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElemenT07 View Post
    Yep, they are playing before every movie here as well.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I'm no facebook user, but that is definatly not what i had expected after seeing the facebook set a few weeks ago. It's too much going on, i don't understand. either way I love my phone...wouldn't exchange it for nothing. it's about time word gets out to the general public!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I think they should make a commercial similar to the welcome video. I think it communicates quite a bit without text or speech and it happens to be one minute in length.
    Yeah...

I was thinking the "Have Fun" video... with maybe some modifications. I think that's what you're talking about.
    Post iPhone launch after the fanboy lines have subsided. Expect new apps soon.
    Yep, just saw the ad on the Big Bang Theory on CBS. Very cool.
    It was just on "Big Bang Theory" on CBS.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Just saw this ad on one of my sport sites I go to.....

the commercials suck. they do nothing to showcase the features of the phone. Focusing on the synergy and management of your life doesn't really cut it. The thing that seems to have wow factor amongst users here is the OS itself, the cards, moving them around, flicking them up and away. Show someone starting to listen to Pandora, tap it back to a card and flick through to another app that's already open and show the notification bar at the bottom. Maybe an incoming message that you turn into a call so the music pauses. Just somethign to show the ease of manipulating the phone and the beauty of the OS.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast