Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I dont want to use my upgrade or sign a contract....cheapest i found was $380 shipped, i think thats great for a phone released two weeks ago....what have you all been paying that this applies to and from where?

    my biggest fear is getting a defective phone and having to go through service and repair and all
  2. drjt82's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #2  
    Well I can tell you its ranging from the $450-600 depending on where you look ebay is generally more expensive and if you trust craigslist there are some listing around $400 not to bad considering its counter is selling for upwards of 650
  3. #3  
    I'm thinking about going the craigslist route. But my concern is being able to activate the phone on my current plan without switching over to their new plans. Anyone know the answer to this?
  4. pathymo's Avatar
    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    I'm thinking about going the craigslist route. But my concern is being able to activate the phone on my current plan without switching over to their new plans. Anyone know the answer to this?
    You have to change to an everything data plan.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    I dont want to use my upgrade or sign a contract....cheapest i found was $380 shipped, i think thats great for a phone released two weeks ago....what have you all been paying that this applies to and from where?

    my biggest fear is getting a defective phone and having to go through service and repair and all
    I'm waiting on one I bought from a guy selling new ones one eBay shipped for $359. We shall see. I think another guy on here ordered one from the same guy and everything was fine. I am with you as well on what to do about the phone if something is wrong with it. Worth a shot if you dont qualify for an upgrade.
  6. pre07's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    I'm thinking about going the craigslist route. But my concern is being able to activate the phone on my current plan without switching over to their new plans. Anyone know the answer to this?
    I tried everything to not switch my plan but they made me go with the everything data plan. I even threatened to quit but they would not let me keep my old plan.
  7. reissc1's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #7  
    I bought mine for $360 on ebay. No problems at all!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre07 View Post
    I tried everything to not switch my plan but they made me go with the everything data plan. I even threatened to quit but they would not let me keep my old plan.
    That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll be keeping my Touch Pro.
  9. zpoettker's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    #9  
    Why would you want a phone like this without an everything plan?
  10. #10  
    I went with a power seller on ebay. Username "firedealz".

    New Palm Pre with good ESN - 399.00 with FREE overnight shipping.

    Great experience.

Posting Permissions