1.    #1  
    The earpiece on my Pre can sound "scratchy" or distorted (like a blown speaker) with certain voice inflections. Happens more ofter when the sound is at the highest setting, if I turn it down a notch it happens less. I was wondering if this was just a Pre problem overall or a problem with my Pre. I have a Touch Pro and it does the same thing which is a "feature" on the Touch Pro .
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  2.    #2  
    So, is this not an issue for anyone? Had 2 calls yesterday where it was not a problem, then had one today where it was pretty bad - seems like it has to do with the phone on the other side too. Just trying to figure out if this is a problem with mine or with them all.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am having a problem with blown sounding speakers both in and out of the headset. I can't help but believe it is software related, because it comes and goes, though since the last 1.1 update, it seems to be with me all the time.
    yea I'm hearing it on almost every call.. Seems like a blown speaker or possible loose speaker.. Causing vibration..
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    having the same thing happen
    Me too, sounds really raspy like a blown speaker. Happened out of the blue and now it is on every call.
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I recently got my second Pre and it has the same blown earpiece speaker sound. My first one didn't sound like that at all. Have you guys had it replaced for this issue?
    i have the same problem. i dunno how to fix it