1.    #1  
    just looking for advice on how i reogranize my photos in albums via my pc? not looking for a troll to tell me to search the forums, i have not found it.
    I'm not sure it's possible.
  3.    #3  
    i read in the help on the photos page that you can reorder them via your pc.. like create new ablums etc.
  4.    #4  
    i thought went i hooked it up via usb i would get like external drive access or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    i read in the help on the photos page that you can reorder them via your pc.. like create new ablums etc.
    Well, you can def create new albums with the PC and move pics around between albums. But that doesn't change the order in which they are listed.
    I think a better way to organize photos on the Pre would make sense.
    Kind of how the Treo let u organize photos by date, or size. I have also started to notice a signifcant delay in viewing thumbnails when adding photos to contacts or attaching photos to MMS.

but yep the only workaround to all this that i can think of is hooking to PC and creating a new folder named Sons Graduation 06-09-09 and move all the photos from the event into that folder.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
  7.    #7  
    Can someone explain how to do this on the pc? Just via the usb hookup?
    I tried creating new folders in the main folder of the pre on my pc, and it didn't show up in photos. maybe you have to put an image in the folder for it to be recognized?

I don't understand why my Centro had endless customization of this section and the Pre is so rigid, it's very annoying. Unless you hook it up as a USB drive, you're going to have a gigantic photo roll and a wallpaper folder with the 12 starter images in it.
    Make sure you write the name of the folders as such in order to keep them ordered correctly:

YYYYMMDD (some won't need the days, but just sayin)