1.    #1  
    any ideas?
    I heard at the end of the summer
    Well I registered to get access to the SDK several weeks ago. So far Sprint is telling developers the we can read a book now and maybe will get the SDK later this year.

So a very limited number of folks have the tools to develop apps. The majority of developers are waiting for access to the tools. So we are not likely to see a huge increase in the number of apps until the majority of developers get access to the tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardS View Post
    Well I registered to get access to the SDK several weeks ago. So far Sprint is telling developers the we can read a book now and maybe will get the SDK later this year.

So a very limited number of folks have the tools to develop apps. The majority of developers are waiting for access to the tools. So we are not likely to see a huge increase in the number of apps until the majority of developers get access to the tools.
    Sprint isn't telling developers anything. Sprint didn't develop the phone or the WebOS. Palm has said they would probably release the SDK at the end of summer.